Chapter 12.Queen of the castle

It's been a week since I had locked up my mom and Hajime down in the cells and, I like the quietness around the prison.

I had the other inmates deal with the rest of the guards in the building. I was in full control of this place along with Elf and Enki by my side and the man did it feel nice.

We could do what we wanted to where ever and when ever we wanted to. No one can stop us or even try to get us to listen.

" What should I do? " I said as I leaned on the cells that held the building 13 guards.

Hajime slammed his fists against the bars of the cell which almost made them hum.

" How about you let us out? Maybe I won't beat you too badly! " He snapped.

" Well that's no fun at all, Hajime. " I turned my head and looked at him.

I then turned to face Samon, who was sitting in the back corner of the cell glaring at me.

" What do you think I should do? " I smiled,

" I want to make a deal with you 39. " He sat up and made his way to the grounds of the cell.

" Oh? " And what kind of deal do you have in mind? " I smiled a bit at him.

" If I can beat you without using anything, you'll let us go and turn yourself in. " He grew softly.

And what if you lose? What should I get? " I gripped the bars onto the cells.

" If you beat me, you can continue to rule the prison as you like. " He laughed.

" So if I win I will be the queen of my castle. " A demon like a smile appears on my face.

" Ok I accept your deal but I just know I won't hold back this time. " I waved goodbye as I walked out of the building.

(Samon POV).

" I'll be ready to burn your castle on the ground. "
I whispered under my breath,

*sorry, this is a short chapter T^T I have a better idea for what is going to happen in the next chapter when I get a chance to work on it. I also have a second book I'm working on called "the unknown within us," so feel free to check that one out. *