Chapter 25

Celeste's Pov

I opened the club door still in this strange girl body and face. I went out and took the left turn when I was finally out of the guards sight that was guarding the club doors. First thing I did was shifting to my normal self. The second thing I did was running. I ran and ran like my life depends on it. I was running and looking around me searching for houses or motels any type or kind of building and I found nothing it was dead silence the only sound was my heels tapping on the floor.

I looked beside me and found a forest. The first that crossed my mind was to run through it maybe I'll go to the other side of the road and that's what I did. I crossed the road looking left and right, searching for any car passing and I found none.

I ran inside the forest fear filling my heart scared to either run into a tree or getting caught. I was running unaware of my surroundings. I stopped leaning into a tree gasping for air and trying to catch my breath. In this utter silence I heard voices of people and the tapping of their shoes in this moment I knew that they were close to me and I will get caught if I didn't run right now. I ran feeling the branches breaking under my feet. After minutes of running, I saw the other side of the road which made me smile

Suddenly I found myself falling and my arms scratched because of the branches and the small bits of rocks which mad me whimper. I huffed trying to stand up but I fell again gasping. I looked at my right feet finding the heel of the high heels broke. I tried to stand up again feeling pain rushing through my feet.

"No no no no not now" I mumbled to myself. The pain that I felt was unbearable. I can't even move my body a bit. A sob fell for my lips trying to stand up again but I just couldn't.

As I was getting ready to do a healing spell.

"I found one of them" I looked beside me and found one of the guard running to my side. I raised my hand at him wanting to hurt him to stay away from me.

"Averte oculos tuos a quo exit-" He cut me off

"Shut up you fucking whore" He yelled throwing hemlock water at me burning my skin which made me scream in utter pain, taking a dose of hemlock water differs from throwing it at you it burns and tear your skin apart which hurt like freaking hell.

Everything around me from the pain that I was feeling went pitch black
.......
I opened my lid a little seeing a blur face then my eyes closed. I opened my lid again only hearing a lock of a door then my eyes closed after whimpering in pain. I opened my eyes and looked around me seeing a lot of blurred faces then my eyes closed.
"I'm going down, let me in" i heard someone shouting from upstairs

"Celeste, Celeste wake up" I opened my eyes

"Look at me" I looked at the talking voice but by looking at the face made me shut my eyes in disgust while groaning "By that look I can tell that you missed my pretty face, didn't ya?" Xavier said in a sarcastic voice.

I tried to sit and I succeeded, I put all my weight on the wall behind me. I looked up and the first thing I laid my eyes on was Corbyn who was running down the stairs looking at Xavier furiously then looked at me with an apologetic look while shaking his head a little which mad my eyes tear a little.

I looked beside me and there were Luna and River sitting on the floor like me but there hands were tied behind them with black cloves on them. I widened my eyes when I realized that they didn't catch Starr and at the idea my body relaxed a little.

I looked in front of me and there was Xavier shouting at luna and I don't know why but I couldn't hear his voice. My body is in total pain and I was still dizzy feeling that I'm gonna be unconscious in any second. Xavier suddenly walked closer to Luna holding her chin tightly in his hand while yelling and Luna was glaring at him.