Distraught Daughter

Autumn

"Bye daddy." I said as I walked out the door with Peter.
"Hey, are you ok? Your eyes are a bit puffy." Peter asked me as we walked down to the subway to get to school.
"What? No, I'm fine... I might not be able to walk to school with you anymore though." I sighed as tears pricked my eyes.
"I heard... Spiderman told me. Don't worry, I'm always going to be here for you ok?" He promised as I nodded and hugged him not having enough energy to ask him about the Spiderman thing.

***

"Bella Raine please come to the office." The secretary sniffled as my stomach dropped. I sucked in a breath as I got up.
"Sit down, I'm sure this can wait a little longer." My math teacher hissed as I stood there dumbfounded.
"It actually can't, but thanks for asking." I sassed.
"Young lady you might want to sit down before I give you a detention." She growled.
"I'm not in the mood for this, please get out of my way." I stated calmly as she glared at me. "I did say please. Now move." I snapped, my temper getting the better of me.
"No." She hissed.
"MOVE!" I snapped quickly as she did, in fact, move. "Thank you." I mumbled as I ran down the hall.
"Bella! Stop!" She bellowed as I ran harder trying to get to my dad.
"Bell! Woah what's going on?" Peter asked as he ran with me down to the office. I couldn't talk so we just ran.
"Daddy!?" I asked as Phillip's face fell.
"He's gone Monte." He said as a tear ran down his face. Tears ran down my face as I let out a scream and fell to my knees sobbing. Peter ran over to hug me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear as he tried to calm me down. As heartbroken as I am at this moment for loosing my dad, him holding me close felt right. I turned so I could hug him back as the tears slowed and I fell asleep in his arms.

Peter's POV

She fell to her knees as she let out a scream and I rushed to hold her close in my arms. As hard it was to hear her scream, I held her tighter, closer and it felt right. As I hold her, she turns around and wraps her arms around my torso.
My soulmate tattoo starts to warm, not like a burning warm, but like a comfortable warm, almost like it's telling me that she's the one. I hope she's my soulmate. I hold her until she falls asleep and I pick her up and follow Phillip out the doors of the school to a waiting black car that I knew well.
"Parker? What are you doing?" Happy asked me.
"He's with us." Phillip said as Happy nodded and drove us to Stark Tower.