Disaster

A few minutes later, a police car pulls up beside me with four others following behind. A policeman gets out of the first car and walks up to me.

"I got a report of a kidnapping, can you tell me what happened?", he asks.

"Yes, my little sister please help" I say very fast through tears.

"Okay, sweetie just calm down. Trust me, we will do everything we can to find your sister but to do that, we need to know exactly what happened"

I tell him everthing that happened after Destani ran out the door up until when I called 911. While I talk, he writes down stuff on a small notepad.

"Okay, did you happen to see what the woman that pulled your sister into the car looked like?" he asks in a calm yet sophisticated voice.

"No, I didn't, I only saw the side of her but it happened so fast. I'm sorry," I say, crying harder.

"Okay, where do you live? I'll drive you home and I need to speak with your parents."

I tell him my address and that my dad is still at work and that my mom passed away when my sister and I were very little. While he drives me home, I call my dad and tell her everything that happened. A few cops and detectives stay with me, waiting for my dad to get home. I am freaking out inside because I don't know how my dad is going to react. Also, I feel terrible because of the last thing that I said to Destani. If I didn't say that, maybe she would still be here right now.

About ten minutes later, my dad gets home. The cop tells her everything that I told him. My dad is crying harder than I was when it happened.

After they are done talking, I give my dad a tight hug and we stay that way, crying and hugging, for about five minutes straight. The cop tells us to sit tight white the detectives investigate and that an Amber Alert has already been made. Also that they will do everything they can to find her and then they leave.