Chapter Twelve

~Haru's POV~

               Shigaraki seemed lost in the days that followed the visit of the two potential recruits to his organization. He lashed out a lot as he lost himself in thought trying to find his purpose. On a late Saturday morning, Shigaraki came to my room dressed as inconspicuously as he could manage in dark pants with a dark hooded jacket. I'd just gotten out of the shower when he nearly kicked my door down.

               I let out a yelp and clutched the towel closer to my damp naked body. "Shigaraki, w-what are you doing?" I squeaked as my bedroom door nearly fell off it's hinges.

               He paused as he took notice of my current appearance. "...Haru..." His eyes grew wide but he didn't draw his gaze away from me. Without another word he stepped into the room and kicked the door shut behind him.

               I tried to keep a firm hold on my towel as I took a shaky step backward. "Sh-Shigaraki?"

               "We're going out, get dressed." He replied somewhat distantly.

               "Out? Where?" I asked shakily as I kept a firm hold on my towel clinging to my damp body.

               "Shopping." His smile was eerily wicked.

               "O-okay." I hesitated. He looked tense and more sinister than usual. Finding my resolve, I took a shaky step toward him. "Shigaraki?"

               "Hm?" His crimson eyes widened as I moved toward him.

               My entire body burned hot with embarrassment as I got within reach of him. I kept one hand on my towel trying to keep it in place as I wound my other arm around his neck and stood on tip toe to press my lips to his. His body tensed up for a moment before I felt him relax into my kiss.

               His arms hooked around my waist and I let out a soft squeak as he kissed me back with such a fire and intensity it made my head spin. I clung to him to keep myself upright. His hands brushed my towel and I let out a muted squeal as my towel disintegrated to nothing. He froze up against me as he realized what had happened before trying to take a step back.

               "Ah! No!" I squealed embarrassed and clung to him tighter, if he stepped away from me, he'd be able to see me naked! "Shigaraki!"

               He let out a low chuckle as I clung desperately to him so he wouldn't see my naked body.

               "You did that on purpose!" My face was so hot I was sure I could cook an egg on it.

               Shigaraki let out a small laugh. "I can't say that I did but I'm not disappointed."

               The moment he blinked I reached up and smacked him across the face activating my quirk to freeze him in stasis.  "Perv." I grumbled under my breath as his body froze up with his eyes closed. I scrambled out of his hold and hurriedly changed my clothes.

               Once I was decent and I took a moment to calm my breathing and get rid of the blush covering my entire body, I hesitantly approached Shigaraki. He was going to be pissed that I used my quirk on him. I flinched and activated my quirk to release him from my hold.

               Nothing happened.

               Hesitantly I peeked in his direction to find him smirking with amusement. "Ready?"

               He wasn't angry.

               I bit my lip somewhat anxiously and nodded.