1

hi guys, my name is mackenzie and I love greys anatomy so that's why I am writing this, but I also love private practice. I think that this will have a mix of modern greys and the last seasons of private practice. sorry if there are any typos this is my first peace of work and I think it will evolve as I go along. sorry if I use my own name in the story im not very good with names.
*****
if there are any typos I will go back later and try and fix them
*****

She was in awe.

As she walked into the hospital with her name on it, she was in awe. The doctors around stopped and stared, one even came up to her and said, "Congrats on the Harper Avery Dr. Grey." As she kept walking she was stopped by doctor Webber, he asked her if she needed help finding anything. As she turned around to answer him he was shocked, this wasn't just a 13 year old wandering the hospital, it was a 13 year old who resembled his "daughter" Meredith. She told him that she needed help finding, doctor Grey's office the man told her to follow him and they were off. The man told the young girl who he was and she told him, "I'm Mackenzie, Mackenzie Grey." she finished he paused for a moment when he heard that last part, the Grey part.

As they both approached doctor Grey's office Richard prayed Meredith wouldn't be in there, thankfully she wasn't. Richard instructed the girl to sit down, she did. He told her that he would be back shortly with doctor Grey. As Richard left the room he ran to find Meredith, and to his surprise she was down in the pit. Richard scurried into trauma room 1 to find that Meredith was declaring time of death on a child 15:45. As she went to walk out Richard stopped her and told her the news.

A young girl around the age of 13 was in her office and she said her name was Mackenzie Grey. As Richard said Mackenzie Grey, Meredith was became shocked. That must have been the feeling of the day. Meredith told Richard that she had too deal with this on her own and began to walk towards her office.

*********

I'm sorry for such a short part, but I felt that it needed to stop on the note of Meredith just finding out Mackenzie was in the hospital. I hope you all enjoyed this part and I understand if you decide you don't like it

****
I hope you all enjoyed and will stay for the next part, it will be out soon,
thanks -mack🥑