Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Peeta's POV😱)

I wake up And look outside to see that Katniss is still asleep. She looks so.....peaceful. You are lucky if you get to see her like that. I wake up every night to her screams...I just want to race over to her house and comfort her, but I'm stuck in a relationship with Delly. Yuck! I would rather go into a arena full of 12 year olds to 18 year olds fight to the death! 24 tributes only one comes out alive. It's a movie I've seen. I think it's called the hunger games. Catching fire is coming out soon too. Oh well but I'm in a forced relationship. Delly said that her daddy is the best lawyer and could sue us for our big bakery. And I don't want to be poor. If I didn't agree it would be selfish.i sigh and get dressed. Before I leave I take one glance from Katniss seeing her putting on makeup. She doesn't need makeup she's beautiful already but I heard she has a sleeping disorder and cries a lot.

I wish I knew why because I so want to help her but Delly said that I can't be around her or she will kill me, and I know she isn't joking. I saw her actually try to kill someone before but some girls pushed her away before she could do it. I saw the girl was a brunette but I couldn't see her face.Anyway I head to school and go to my class once I step into school.

--math class--

Ugh! This is so boring. I just play and admire the 'wedding ring' when I married Katniss when we were 7. I smile and I saw the other day that she still has hers on too. I smile I remember Finnick announcing 'PEETA AND KATNISS MELLARK' that was the happiest day of my life. I start eating lunch while Delly and her minions laugh about shoes,clothes, and all that girly crap. Then Finnick stands on the table and announces that he is having a party tonight at 7:00 everyone invited. Great! I missed Finnick's parties. I sigh and continue onto my day.

(Katniss's POV)

All the girls are getting ready at my house for the party. I'm wearing a black leather dress that squeezes the chest area and ends below the upper thigh, with a black belt and ruffles on the top. I but on some black 9 inch high heels. Annie paints my toes black and clove paints my finger nails black. Glimmer curls my hair and Johanna puts the finishing touches on my makeup. I look into the mirror and see the girl I haven't seen for 4 months since Peeta was gone. Luckly Johanna put on waterproof makeup so when I cry it won't look like it, but I suck my tears in and we walk to Finns party.

As soon as we walk in I see drunk people on the lawn and couples making out in the corners with music blaring. What the heck! It's 7:30 and everyone is already wasted! Wow. The group is having a sleepover here and everyone else is leaving at 11:00 Delly walks over to me and smirks. "Sooo katniss how have you been?" She smirks because she knows that I'm wrecked without Peeta. "Fine how are you are your little boy toy?" I ask clearly annoyed, "were good remember that one night you almost got slit in the throat with my knife." She asks sickly sweet. "That's it you little slut, I've had enough of you! I'm done wih your

Threatening and trying to kill people. Your a monster, a sick,slutty, no good, spoiled monster!" I spit at her. She looks taken a back because I never talked back to her like that. When she smirks "remember how you cried for months about your daddy who nobody misses?" Oh my god that's it! I jump on her and start punching her in the face. "NOBODY CAN MAKE FUN OF ME,MY FRIENDS, OR FAMILY!" I scream attracting a crowd. I leave her there unconscious. But I don't care right now!

I see Peeta there looking at me I'm surprised he hasn't helped his girlfriend. "HEY PEETA HOW ABOUT YOU HELP YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND!" I yell I choke on the word Peeta, and he flinches when I say girlfriend. What? I thought he loved Delly? I don't even know anymore.I just need to sing right now. I go over to the karaoke machine and put in a song. This is for Peeta.