Ch.27

(A/N: As an extra treat since this book is being "discontinued" here's the chapter that never got published. Be warned, it still isn't finished, but I figured I'd let you all see where the book was somewhat heading. I hope you enjoy and thank you all again!) 

"Oh now Kyle," Stella gently scolded, not wanting Kyle to be upset by the words but not let him get by with it either, "that wasn't very nice at all, sweetie," Crowley scowled at the younger twin. Still, he forced a smile, he'd make it as embarrassing for Kyle as he could.
"My goodness somebody's fussy!" he hummed moving his chair in front of Kyle's high chair, "Was that some kind of scheme to get my attention? Because you have it now," he assured smiling bitterly, "oh, I know, you must've needed help, right? Too little to feed yourself? Too much of a baby to? Well, I suppose you are the younger twin for a reason."
Kyle glared at him frustratedly, the boy's confusion to the situation wasn't helping him either. He just wanted to understand, to fix it, then be left alone, but he couldn't seem to express it except in a childish way, which he so hated. All it succeeded in doing was make him seem like a fussy baby or toddler.
Despite this, Kyle still tried to. He whined loudly, slamming and pushing on the tray and kicking. Crowley, however, just smirked at the temper tantrum.
Before Kyle could ruin his fun again, Crowley took his chance, "Now what's all this for, Iron Toddler? You already had a diaper change, you have bite bites, what more could you need?"
"None! None! Noooooo!" Kyle whined still absolutely frustrated. Crowley tauntingly pouts at the younger twin.
"If there's nothing you need why aren't you eating, little one?" Kyle sent a harsher kick to the high chair.
"I not wittle!!" he shouted, sinking into the high chair allowing his feet too kick at a father distance. Crowley had already anticipated a further hiss fit and moved them out of the way before he could be hit on the leg or something but that seemed to make Kyle's kicking even worse, having wanted to kick Crowley.
Stella winced slightly and sighed softly, looking Kyle over skeptically before looking back to Nicky, who was much better behaved, taking the bite Stella had for him.
"Maybe this isn't such a good idea... maybe, after they eat we just... need to head home," she sighed defeated.
Crowley hummed, smirking at Kyle, "Oh, it seems we may have to. Someone's just too fussy to be out today, I'm awfully sorry for this, Stella," Crowley hummed again managing to pull off genuine.
The female sighed again and shook her head, "A day at home is probably just what the babies need anyways, Seth does have them out all the time," she mumbled, then shook her head, adding, "its certainly something to note when I go looking for a little..... I'd like them to be as sweet as little Nicholas here," she cooed, gently rubbing the youngest's cheek with the back of her finger which he hummed delightedly at with a babble shortly after.
Crowley nodded in agreement, he wasn't too interested in that though, being home meant he could embarrass Kyle in peace without worry, or so he thought.
With a lot of fighting Kyle was fed half, the other half was scattered on the high chair tray and everyone's clothes, a few random pieces on his face, one even in his hair.
Crowley had made a comment of Kyle needing a bath when they all were home and that had sparked an even worse tantrum. After so many pushes and kicks, Crowley had enough. While he preferred the verbal embarrassment it didn't seem to be working so he pointed to a bench, "We're going to stop there for a second," he growled already walking towards it, Stella looked unsure but did follow, pushing the stroller which currently only held Lee, Nick had been insistent on being held.
Crowley sat roughly on the bench and pulled Kyle firmly over his lap.
Despite no swats being given just yet, Stella realized what was about to happen. She winced and turned herself and the stroller away, not that Crowley minded, his focus was on a certain, bratty little. Kyle, given his new headspace and his already confusion, he didn't seem to catch on, but still squirmed as if he did until a harsh swat was placed on his padded bum making him instinctively yelp out, a few others followed.
The headspace, him and Lee were anywhere from one and a half to two and a half, made him a lot more sensitive. He burst into pure sobs, limply hanging over his lap, "No! No! Wet goooo!" he bawled and this, hearing his brother in pain, made Lee's lip start to tremble.
Stella gushed to try and comfort him, her nor Crowley coukd really take another crying fit from all three boys, "Oh no no no, don't cry, Lee, its ok, you're ok," she soothed in a hushed voice but it was in vain as Lee soon started to cry too.
This made Nicky look between his two older brothers. He was awfully confused as to why they were in tears, and so, it scared him. Stella was panicking, she looked to Crowley, who had laid about 13 spanks on Kyle's poor rear by now, "Alright, alright," she pleaded, "that's enough of it now, ok?"