Chapter FIVE !

Harry's P.O.V

Y/N and I are just sitting here at Starbucks waiting for our order so we can go home. No one else in the house is up so we decided to get everyone something. There's an awkward silence and it's been like this for about 5 minutes. " Hey Harry ?" " Yeah ?" " Why did you do that last night ?" WHY DO YOU THINK ? "Oh. Erm. It was a... " " Test ?" She asked. " Yeah." I lied. " Ohh... Okay. Well.. Did I pass ?" " Hm ? Oh. Yeah !" I said. After that we got our order and headed back to her house. " IS ANYBODY AWAKE YET ?!" Y/N screamed. " NO ! " Niall said walking down the stairs giving Y/N a hand with the drinks. We walked into the kitchen and set everything up. When we were done Niall gave Y/N a hug. Not just any hug. A Horan hug. " G'Mornin' Love" He said in her ear while she just giggled. What's up with them ? Then some cleared their throat. Niall and Y/N looked to see who it was and tore apart. It was Zayn. " What's going on here ?" He asked sleepily. " Nothing. We brought you all some breakfast though." She said walking up to him. She whispered something in his ear that made his eyes get wide while she just laughed and went upstairs to get everyone. " What did she say ?" I asked when she got to the top of the stairs. " Oh.. Nothing." He said taking a sip of his coffee. Niall and I exchanged looks then started to eat. Soon everyone was downstairs eating and making small talk. Once everyone was done Y/N and Zayn went upstairs, Lou and Liam went into the living room, and Vanee, Niall , and I cleaned up. When we were done, Y/N and Zayn came down and were headed towards the door. " Where are you two going ?" Vanee questioned them. " To my house. I need more clothes since I'm staying again. " " Well.. Y/N has to stay here. Sorry. Shelly needs her." Vanee said flatly. " Sorry babe. I'll see you when you get back." Y/N kissed him before walking back in the kitchen while Zayn headed out the door. " What does Shelly need ?" Y/N asked sipping some water." Well. To start off. I need your car.. So.. You'll have to find a ride." " I'll take her" I said. " Now that you have a ride... You need to go to.."

                                                                Y/N P.O.V

Harry and I are currently in line waiting so we can pay the bills with the money Shelly left. This is taking forever. " Ughh. My legs hurt. I'm bored, and I gotta use the bathroom !" I complained. " Go to the car. I'll pay it and then we can go somewhere that has a restroom, Kay love ?" " Kaaaaaaay." I went to the backseat and stretched out and ended up falling asleep. Soon I felt hands slide up my slides and began to tickle me. HA. In their face ! I'm not ticklish AT ALL. When I opened my eyes, I saw Harry leaning over me looking into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip and looked away. His eyes are so.. so... beautiful. I can't look or I might do something I'll regret. " Ew !" Harry said childishly. " You like me !" Harry got off and gave me a hand. " W-what ? " I ask. " I saw you bite your lip. You want me, don't cha ?" He said hoping in the drivers seat while I plopped into the passengers seat. " I-I don't know what your talking about." What's wrong with me. I see him as a big brother. Why all of a sudden.. Do I want him ? This isn't right. " We might as well head to your house. It's getting late." Harry stated.  Soon we were back at my house, with no one home. " I DON'T KNOW IF THIS MAKES SENSE B-" " Hello ? Oh... Okay. Bye." " Who was that ?" Harry questioned. " Zayn. He can't stay anymore... Something came up." " Damn. I should probably go now huh ?" " NO ! Don't leave me here ! I can't be alone in this big creepy house. DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE ?!" Okay... Maybe I'm being extra but I can't be in this house by myself. "Okay ! Okay ! Sorry ! I'm sorry !"

Now we are laying the opposite way of each other on the couch watching football. Harry is screaming at the screen like a mad man. " CALM YOUR TITS HAZ !" " NO ! MY TIT'S WILL NOT CALM ! I KNOW YOU SAW THAT !" This happened for 30 minutes. Until I started to get sleepy. Harry must have noticed. " You got any... drinks ?" " Yeah. There's some soda and grape juice in the fridge." I reply. " No... drinks." " Ohhhh. Yeah. Look in the freezer.  There should be a few bottles of Vodka and in the fridge there should be beer. " Soon he was back in the living room with shot glasses, both bottles of vodka, some salt, and lemons. " Let's play.. Never have I ever !" " I guess..." He set everything up and started " Never have I ever...fucked the same gender." He said then looked at me " Don't look at me ! Neither have I !" " Okay. Your turn" " Kay... Never have I ever.. Cheated ?" Wow. That was lame. But what do you know ? Harry just took a shot. After some time.. We're both a bit drunk. "Okay. Okay... Maaaa turn. Never have I ever... Had the urge to fuck my best mates partner..." Damnit. I could lie... Nah. So I take my shot and Harry gives me a look. " TELL ME !" " Well.. Ya know.. Earlier.. " " I KNEW IT I KNEW IT !" " Okay. Okay ! You knew it. I don't wanna play anymore... What's taking Vanee so long ?! Ugh." " Well.. I'm in no state to drive so... I'ma crash on the couch kay ? " " Yeah yeah." We both got up at the same time... causing us to fall over. WHY  DO I KEEP ON FALLING ? Now Harry's on top of me. Crushing my organs. " Sorry y/n ! I-" I don't know if it was the Vodka or not but I kissed him. I know... I know.. I have a boyfriend.. And we JUST made it official.. But.. Who could resist ?! Now we're making out on the floor. Nothing sloppy though. Before I know it... I'm going up the stairs in Harry's arms. Uh-Oh. "  I DON'T KNOW IF-" " Hello ? " " Babe. Are you still home ?" " Yeah. Why ? " " Could I still come over ?" Since I accidentally pressed speaker Harry could hear Zayn. " Are you busy ?" " I'm a bit drunk. Hehe." Harry hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. " No distractions." He said before hungrily kissing me again. We made it to the room and he threw me oh the bed. " I wanna fuck you soooo bad right now." He stated * DING DONG* " FUCK MAN !" Harry screamed out. When I looked out the window I saw Zayn's car. I ran down the stairs and answered the door. " Heyyyy Zayn." " Hi ?" " Come in. Make yourself comfortable.." " Why are you  acting like t- oh.. Yeah. Your drunk." He said walking towards the stairs. Then the toilet flushed. " Is someone hear ? Vanee said no one should be.." " Oh... Well-" " Hey Mate ! How ya doin' ?" Harry said slowly making his way down the stairs. " Oh. It was Harry?" " Yeah. He stayed to keep me company since you said you were no longer coming.." Harry shot me a smirk. Damn that was sexy. " You two didn't do anything stupid did you ?" Zayn questioned. " Of course not !" Harry smirked again. 

                                                        Some Weeks Later

Well. It's been a  few weeks since Harry and I.. did what we did. Everyone's waiting for Zayn ( Like always ) at the movies. " Funny how it was his idea to watch this movie when he's the one late. " Louis mumbles. Everyone nods in agreement. 10 minutes later Zayn finally appears and runs towards using apologizing, giving me a peck. We all just glare at him and go in the theater. I'm sitting between Zayn and Harry. GREAT ! Can you sense the sarcasm ? During the movie Zayn's arm was around my shoulder and Harry would whisper cheeky remarks. 

When we got to Vanee and I's house there were cops waiting outside the door. " Does this house belong to Shelly Garcia, Vanee Mcclain, and Y/Full/N ? " One cop asked . " Yes Sir. I'm Vanee and she's Y/N. Shelly is at work. Is ther a problem officer ?" " You two come with me." He beckoned us and we followed. When I looked back towards the boys they were all exchanging confused looks. Harry looked at me and mouth " What happened" I just shrugged and turned back around. What could of happened ?