Chapter SIX

" So what exactly happened ?" Vanee questioned. " You're house has been broken into." The officer stated. " A couple things were stolen and your place is trashed but other than that, everything should be fine. We looked over the tapes a while ago but we can't identify who did it. Sorry." He finished. " Okay. Thanks." Thank god we have cameras hidden in just about every room. 

" Hey Babe- WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE ?" Zayn exclaimed as he and everyone else walked in the house. " We got robbed. " " If I find out who-" " It's okay Zayn. Nothing important was taken and all we have to do is clean this mess up " I stated. " You guys wanna go see the tape ? " Vanee asked. Everyone nodded and we put the tape in. Since the tape went from a while back to now we had to skip a couple things. I got bored from all the skipping so I went to get something to drink. When I came back in the room Zayn had his head in his hands while Liam, Niall, Louis, and Vanee looked surprised, and Harry looked up at me nervously. I took another step and everyone's head shot up at me. " What's with the mood ?" I ask. Zayn looks up at me in disgusted. " I can't believe you." He spat at me. He got up and pushed past me heading out the front door. I was about to run after him but " Don't. Don't run after him. I'll go." Liam said. Vanee just looks at me disapprovingly. " What happened ?!" I exclaim. " Look for yourself. "

And there I see it. The footage of Harry and I. Making out on the floor. Fuck. 

I don't know what to say. 

I'm speechless.

A thousands questions running through my mind.

What's next ?

Will Zayn listen to my explanation ?

Is my explanation legit ?

Will Zayn believe me ?

Will he forgive me ?

Does everyone hate me ?

What do the boys think ?

What does Vanee think ?

" No. no. no. no ! This cannot be happening ! " I yell. " Well, it is Y/N. And it's all my fault." Harry said with sad eyes. " I'm the one that started it that night you and Zayn... Ya know. Then in the car...I lead you on. I'm so sorry. So.. So sorry." his voice began to fade. Niall and Louis just patted him on the back. Vanee got up and headed outside. Niall came up to me and pulled me into my room.

" You okay love ?"

" No. I'm a fucking idiot Ni."

" It was the alcohol and Harry's seduction. It's not your fault " He said laying me down and wrapping his arms around me as I began crying.

" I've fucked everything up Ni ! There's no way in hell Zayn will forgive me. " I sobbed.

We just layed there like that as he played with my hair calming me down.

It was weird that he was doing that. After that incident that happened on our first day knowing each other, he seemed very distant.

But I fell asleep in his arms crying, the guilt eating me alive.

Why the hell did I have to move to London ?

When I woke up I was wrapped in someone's arms and my head nuzzled in the crock of his. When I looked up I saw his beautiful face and the blonde hair. He shifted a bit then looked down at me. " Stop staring at me and go back to sleep babe." " But-" " I said go to sleep. " No. You need to listen to me. I-" " Save it babe. Harry explained everything to me. Now go back to sleep okay ?" He said kissing my forhead as I nuzzle my head back into the crock of his head. 

Here I am.

Laying down in his arms again.

Not just anyone's arms. But Zayn's arms. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Cheesy way to end a chapter. I know. Sowwy.

 -Moe <3