Warrior

Quick note: Eren and Rose are 19 in this timeline! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is it destiny? Or perhaps fate? That leads us to a certain outcome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"If you want to save everyone, please find her, find Rose" The man referred to as the owl said before taking out a needle from a small case.

"UGH!" Eren woke up with a jolt as he leaned away from the glass window.

'Who the hell is Rose? The owl? This isn't making sense!' Eren thought as he put his head between his legs.

For many months now he has been having the same dream over and over again. But for the past few days the amount of information in the dreams had become too much.

"Who... Who the hell are they? What are the trying to tell me? " Eren mumbled to himself touching his head as tears started going down his face.

The many faces seen throughout the dreams haunting him.

"Oi Eren start getting your belongings ready we're about to arrive to the next battle station" Zeke barged into the roomette shared by both brothers.

"Oh... You're crying again" Zeke stated watching as his little brother furiously wiped his tears.

"I'm not! What the hell are you talking about?" Eren shouted denying the truth as the blonde sighed while shaking his head.

"Ever since dad died you've been crying a lot you little cry baby" Zeke looked down at his younger brother.

"I've been having strange dreams too" Eren admitted causing Zeke's glasses to glisten.

"What kind of strange dreams?"

"They're definitely weird they keep telling me to f-"

"Jaeger brothers!" Commander Magath barged into the room causing both brothers to stand up and salute their superior.

"SIR"

"At ease..." Commander Magath announced. "I just wanted to congratulate Zeke, You did good in todays meeting"

"I've been watching you for more than 20 years and you're still as enigmatic as ever"

"Oh please commander you're flattering me"

"As you said, we will be taking Paradis down in a year" Commander Magath confirmed.

"But Zeke only has a year to live!" Eren joined in the conversation as both adults looked at each other.

"3 years and not a single search fleet we've sent has come back" commander Magath announced.

Shocking both brothers.