drama with taylor and demi

hi i have a short litlle A/N for you guys so we are going to skip 2 year latter and this is the last part of my book i will have a sequel it s going to be called caniffs kids and that well be 3 years after this book and it going to be on my other  account taylorswiftfan10111 and ill tryto update more on thatt one because i have my phone so yeah hope you like it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

                                               ~ 2 years later Demis POV  ~

                                             I was fliming a video with jenn rebecca jack ( that so jack ) andrew and lohanthony " BYE BITCHES " rebecca yelled at the end of the video we did the best friend tag for my channel on youtube since i started dating taylor i because more confident yeah i get hate now and then because me and taylor are dating but i get over it i became unshy and started vine and youtube i post youtube videos everyday i shut off my camera walking back inside with lily attacking me with kissees she was so cute she was my baby i loved her so much.

                                       - Taylors POV  -

                             Today was the day i was going to ask Demi to marry me she was th. love of my life some people say shes using me i done believe tem though i've known Demi for a long time she wouldnt do that to me .

                                - Demi POV -

                   Me jenn rebecca jack andrew and lohanthony where watching frozen we are so wired but its a good movie then trevor waled in " Hey um demi can we talk " he asked " Um sure " i said he pulled me outside.

                                       - Trevors POV -

                                          i walked in to the living room i really needed to Demi ineeded to tell her i loved her before she married taylor i saaw her jenn rebecca andrew and lohanthony watching frozen " Hey um Demi can we talk " i asked " um sure " she said i pulled her out side " i like you i  mean i love you type of like " i said and kissed her and she kissed back thats when taylor walked in.

                                             - Demis POV -

                                        " i like you i mean i love you type of love you " he said kissing me i kissed back because he right as i kissed back taylor walked in.

                                             - Taylors POV -

                                       I walked outside and saw Trevor and Demi kissing " WHAT THE HELL " i yelled " t-taylor " Demi said " YOU KNOW WHAT SAVE IT IM DONE I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST 2 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE " i yelled throwing the small box with the ring in it at her she droke down crying i walked away.

                                                     - Demi POV -

                                                        " WHAT THHE HELL " Taylor yelled " T-taylor " i i said " YOU KNOW WHAT SAVE IT IM DONE I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST 2 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE " he yelled again throwing a small box with a ring in it i started crying " I HATE YOU TREVOR  " i yelled running upstiars to my room crying the only thing taylor didnt know what i was pregnant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

    I hope you liked it the sequel will be on my other account taylorswiftfan10111 its going to be called caniffs kids this story was really fun to make and the reason why the book was so short is because i use my sisters laptop so yeah byeeeeee see you on my other account i guess

instagram: magcon_o2lforlife

twitter : magcon_o2l12

kik : magcon_taylorsgurl