Chapter 1

(A/N sorry guys if this story sucks...its my first one. please comment ways i could make it better...THANKS!!)

                 *Lillys POV*

I awake to the smell of bacon. i absolutely love bacon!! i jump out of bed and dash down the stairs. as i turn around the corner i run into something hard and with a big "oof" i land on my butt.

i look up to see who i ran into and see my brother Joseph. i scream and ignore that he knocked me over and jump into his arms, for i have not seen him in a couple of months.

i grin and say "im so glad your here" "i have missed you so much". i jump down remembering the smell of bacon earlier and run to the kitchen yelling "i smell bacon!!" and "you better save me some".

my brothers laugh at me as i rush into the kitchen to find all the bacon. i frown then smirk as i go over to Josh and sit on his lap. i hug him and say "you know i love you, so you should love me enough to give me some of your bacon" then i give him puppy dog eyes.

he looks at me and says "darn you Lilly. you know the puppy dog eyes always work with me" and he passes some bacon to me. i give him a kiss on the cheek and say "im gojng for a ride before school". I race out the door towards the horse stables.

            *PLEASE READ THE A/N*

(A/N so what do you think? i know i know, terrible right? anyways comment what you think so far and ways i could make it better. i would love to hear youf oppinions and they would really help THANKS!!)