the devil on the beach

You're an immortal who lives at a beach resort. You have many summer flings with mortals on getaways. One day you see someone you had a hot romantic night with 50 years ago. They look exactly the same.

*read this with a Hades from Disney Hercules snarkiness, adds character*

     Devil on the Beach

(no, literally.)

   1956, a great year for me. Well, I would suggest, a great year for all parties involved. Being an immortal is fun and all, surveying the world with no consequences, manipulating situations, yada yada yada. Truthfully, West Conch was my best idea yet. Staying at a resort, all year long, well, is any mortals dream, and quite frankly, a field day for myself. Don't get me wrong, I can use my power for malicious evil-doing and the lot, but after a while, you learn that humanity tends to do all the evil on their own, and it just loses its appeal, sorry to say. So, it's 1956, I strode into West Conch, with sandy beaches and clear water, all that fun stuff. It was time to begin my mischievous dive into endless flings. In those days, people flooded in and out everyday like the tide, and I never had to see them again. Now, still living here, under yet another form, I get to lie under a cabana, the sun glistening, and no worries, when across the pool, I catch a glimpse of what we immortals and oldies may say a betty. In a red hot cherry one piece, over walks a stunning brunette, with olive eyes that ever so slightly bring me back to a past moment in time. Wait...No that isn't possible, I am the immortal here, I have it signed out for the next millennia. Oh Hades, this should not be possible, yet here she is, Jeanette Maginato, floating my direction. Literally, she is legitimately floating, and let me assure you folks, she never didthst before. Oh, let me preface. It was the summer of 1956, mid July, I was enjoying a margarita when Jeanette first walked in, short chestnut hair and to be frank, a curvaceous figure. Now, you may be wondering, why her? Come on, beauty is beauty, I couldn't care less what gender format it takes. So, to say the least, we had an engaging night, and she left a few days later, just as any other before her had. However, this gorgeous bitch has not aged one day and strolls into my cabana, 70 years later.