Epilogue

I don't own My Hero Academia
_____

After the whole disappearing-to-another-dimension incident, (Y/n) had a very different perspective on the world around her. She didn't worry anymore and she made real friends who would stick by her if the evil entity of her mind came back.

Her, Momo, Ashido, Uraraka, Jiro and Hagakure sat around in (Y/n)'s new dorm with mischievous smiles on their faces. "So, (Y/n), I heard Bakugou and you went out yesterday. Was he obnoxious like usual?" Hagakure asked as she leaned forward to hear the answer.

(Y/n) grinned back, "Actually he was a tomato the whole time. You should have seen his face." The six of them laughed together as they thought about Bakugou.

(Y/n) had finally gotten the friends she came to U.A to have and she finally had a real family. Not to mention Zeus was fitting in perfectly fine with the Todoroki in this world.

Dr. Ito had called every other day to hear about her school days and how her Quirk was coming along, thought (Y/n) left out the Bakugou ordeal remembering back to his warning.

All in all, (Y/n) loved being at U.A even though she had come to the school to live out the rest of her short-term life. But she had yet to come in contact with the people Proxima had talked to her about...

_____
I'm officially done with this book. I've been writing this for awhile and it's been the center of my attention for a bit too long.

I'm in the process of writing two new BNHA stories and maybe one about a different anime.

Thank you soo much for reading this mess of a story and commenting!