Panicked Gay

Namjoon had been texting Hoseok off and on for the last hour or so. Anytime he heard the text tone that alerted him of a new message, he immediately smiled and would blush harder each time, if that was even possible. Namjoon and Hoseok had been talking about everything. From favorite foods to favorite colors to hobbies. It was sort of a game of 20 questions to get to know each other. The two had decided early on in their conversation that they would meet up again at the coffee shop across the street from the subway they had first met at. The date was set for the next day and Namjoon was nervous. He was nervous that even though he had technically already met his soulmate, he was going to somehow scare him off. "Don't forget to ask about a double date,"Seokjin yells from the kitchen where he was raiding Namjoons fridge. The thought of a double date had slipped Namjoons mind over the past hour since he was texting Hoseok and also the nervous thoughts that seemed to creep up to the front of his mind. "Hi Hoseokie 💜 I was wondering if you would like to go on a double date?" Namjoon typed and hit send. Part of him was hoping Hoseok would say yes so that he could have someone there to help make sure he didn't make a fool of himself which he's surprised hasn't happened yet since he seemed to be a very awkward person. Another part of Namjoon hopes Hoseok says no because in all honestly, he just wants to take in and appreciate his soulmates beauty for himself. Namjoon had been so lost in thought that he didn't realize Seokjin had come out of the kitchen and was waving a hand in front of his face. "Earth to Joon. Are you there," Seokjin asks with a handful of chips in his mouth. Namjoon snaps out of it and looks down at his phone to see he had received a new message from Hoseok. "I was hoping to just see your beautiful face 🥺 Maybe our next date can be a double date" Hoseok's message read. Namjoon smiled at the fact Hoseok called him beautiful but then frowned slightly at the fact that Seokjin and Jungkook wouldn't be there on the first date. "He just wants to see me. He called me beautiful,"Namjoon whispers the last part. "Well it's no secret that you are beautiful," Seokjin agrees sitting next to his best friend. "But its a shame he doesn't want to see my beautiful face,"Seokjin flaunts, making Namjoon laugh. "You're annoying but I'm glad I have you as my best friend,"Namjoon chuckles a bit. He started to panic slightly at what he would wear. He wanted to look good for his soulmate but he didnt have the slightest clue on what to wear. He knew the date was tomorrow in the late morning yet he couldnt help but start planning in advance. This was a huge deal for him and Jin saw the panicked look on his best friends face. "Joonie. Calm down. He is your soulmate,"Jin reassures him. Namjoon was calmed by his words and took deep breaths, throwing his head back against the couch. "Can you stay over and help me pick an outfit for my date," Namjoon asks looking over at Seokjin. "Relying on my sense of style I see,"Jin laughs. Namjoon rolls his eyes for what seems like the millionth time. "We both know you have the least repulsive style of the two of us so help a panicked gay out please,"Namjoon begs making Seokjin laugh again beside him. "You really are a panicked gay. Alright, I will help you but you will owe me dinner and a full breakdown of your date,"Seokjin agrees to helping Namjoon with a date outfit.

A/N: Im sorry this is super short. Ill make the next update as long as possible because im sorry for not updating in so long. Dont hate me 😭