Forbidden Romance pt 4.2

We have the whole class to ourselves. No disturbances whatsoever." "Don't you think Snape would know if we used a spell to clean them?" "Not with the spell my father taught me. He's had to clean more cauldrons than the person selling them, all with a wave of his wand." Draco started to align the cauldrons. Once they were ready, he took out his wand, and held it in position. He took a deep breath, and then Snape came into the classroom."Malfoy, are you trying to pull the old cleaning charm?" He laughed to himself, shaking his head. "You're father taught you, I'm sure. We always had to clean the cauldrons, we always used the curse." He laughed again, then waved his own wand, cleaning them himself. "I figured you would try that, which is why both of you are to write me another essay, 500 lines telling me that you will behave yourselves, and 50 laps around the edge of the Quidditch pitch tonight at eight o'clock. I will see you there, and please bring your essay and lines with you. Do be prompt; you don't want to get into any more trouble." He turned, his cloak flew around behind him, and he glided out the door closing it behind him."Fuck." Draco said. "I should have known that he and my father always got in trouble in their days here." He snickered. "And he's still using it too." "So, what was that about an empty classroom earlier?" Harry went over and sat on Snape's desk, unzipping his sweater, and taking it off."So you do want to do it in here." Draco strode over to Harry, putting his hands on Harry's thighs, and began running his hands up and down."Why not, seeing as it is empty, and of all places it is Snape's empty classroom, and this is his desk." He smirked, removing his shirt, and beginning to take off Draco's shirt."I love how I've been able to corrupt your precious mind so easily." Draco shrugged out of his shirt, and then removed his undershirt. He moved his hands up, to Harry's waist, pulling him in to kiss him hard.Harry placed his hands at the back of Draco's neck, pulling him in even closer. Draco then tilted his head, tracing the contours of Harry's chest with his tongue, Harry slightly moaning, as Draco also grabbed the erection slowly arising from within Harry's jeans.Draco began to unbutton Harry's pants, and slid them off, Harry's cock bouncing up instantly. Without hesitation, Draco placed his pales lips around Harry's erection, deep throating it.Harry moaned as he carefully lay back on the desk. Draco's hands moved up to Harry's chest as he sucked hard. Draco then pushed his cock against his stomach, licking his balls and taking them both in his mouth before brushing his tongue up the full length of Harry's cock.Harry's hand drifted to Draco's head, gripping his hair. Draco played with the head of his cock before wrapping his lips around it again. Harry bit his lip, trying to stifle any loud moans he was capable of producing at the time. Draco then stopped, and pulled Harry up, beginning to kiss him again, licking his bottom lip, and pleading for entrance.Harry pulled back, got off of the desk, and went down on his knees. He unbuttoned Draco's jeans, and pushed them down, taking Draco's erect member into his mouth immediately. His hands moved to Draco's chest, then down behind him squeezing his ass. After awhile Draco lifted Harry's head, his lips wet and parted, his eyes gleaming.Draco lifted Harry back up to stand, and then pushed him back against the desk. Harry pushed himself to sit again, with Draco stepping out of his pants; he pulled up in front of Harry. He lifted Harry's legs, and bent over, licking his welcoming opening. Sooner than later, he stood straight, and penetrated deep.Harry's head went back, his back arched, and he let out a moan louder than he had intended."Shh." Draco said, starting to move in and out. He licked his lips then bit them, lightly sucking as he thrust in and out.Harry was grabbing onto the desk behind him, his eyes closed, and his lips that were uttering nearly silent moans. The whole room was spinning with pleasure and lust, and Harry's sensations were running wild as he experienced the forbidden. He could taste the savages that lay beneath the surface, yet not deterring him from embracing the moment.Draco thrust faster, and Harry must have expressed intense noises for Draco's hand was conveniently on Harry's mouth as he penetrated deeper. He kept the movements swift, and pleasurable, and he could feel his body warming as he drove harder into his lover, he could feel the tender sensation rising within him, but he couldn't let go, not now.Harry pushed Draco off, and kissed him hard before spinning him around. He strode up behind him, pushing him to bend over the desk. Harry slowly entered, Draco now breathlessly moaning, as Harry pressed on. He ran his fingertips up and down Draco's back, tracing the contours of his spine, as his erection pulled completely out before thrusting back in.Draco gasped with delight at the feel of Harry's cock inside him. Harry reached in front, grasping Draco's cock, and began massaging it between his fingers. He bent over Draco, kissing his shoulder blades before thrusting harder and faster. He gripped Draco's waist with one hand, his other still stroking his cock. He allowed a loud groan to escape as he pulled out, turning Draco around.Draco bent down, quickly wrapping his lips around Harry's cock, as he came into his mouth. Draco swallowed, and sucked Harry, before standing, jerking his own off. Harry then bent down, his mouth open. He removed his glasses, just as Draco released his lust. He smirked; bringing Harry back up, kissing him, and forcing his tongue into Harry's mouth."You're unbelievable, Harry Potter." Draco said, smacking Harry's ass, then picking up his clothes and putting them back on."I hate you so much; I'm falling deeper in love with you." Harry spoke as he too replaced his clothes on his body.Sowhat are we going to do until we have to meet Snape at eight?" Draco put his sweater dress shirt back on, leaving it unbuttoned."Maybe we should actually do what we're supposed to, since we do need it for when we get there at eight." Harry zipped his pants."And what was that again?" He leaned against a pillar near the front of Snape's desk."Another essay and 500 lines telling him we'll behave ourselves from now on." "Well the essay is no problem, but if I have you around, I don't think I'll be able to behave myself." He grinned widely."Oh Draco, What am I ever going to do with you?" "Just love me." He snickered. "Wow that was cheesy." He grabbed Harry's hand, dragging him back to his room where they could be locked away with the unreasonable assignments given to them by none other than the all too infamous, Severus Snape.