sex II

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS ON MY FIRST EVER BOOK!! MEANS A LOT PEOPLE!!
HOPE YOU'RE ALL STILL ENJOYING!!
——————————————————————
'Daddy enjoys that a lot' Namjoon moaned whilst pushing me further and further into this dick, choking me with every suck. Tears starting to form from my eyelids showing to him that I was enjoying it just as much as he was. I began to suck on his tip again which drove him crazy, I knew it was his weak spot because he screamed extra loud when doing it.

'Daddy's about to cu-' mid sentence he lets out a loud roar while his hot tasty cum shots into my mouth allowing me to swallow it all in one gulp. He began breathing heavier then he already was because his orgasm took over him. I took his dick out my mouth so I can finally breath and his cum was attached from my lips to his dick so I gave the tip another suck making sure I took all his cum him driving me wild.

I jumped up and began kissing his lips, tongues down each others throat. I could feel that RM was a little tired after his orgasm but I wasn't going to give him a break. I was still fully clothed which was driving me mad, my dick was fully hard and I needed to release.

RM finally noticed this and he began stripping me until I was only in my boxers. He began to tease me by rubbing my dick through the thin cloth that stop my dick from showing and then he began to suck on my neck, leaving dark purple bruises every time he released which made me moan. He than lied me down on the bad so that he was on top of me.
'I'm ready for you daddy' I said whilst moaning.
'I want you inside of me daddy' I said straight after, bitting my lip and touching his tanned muscular body.

He then pulled off my boxers, freeing my hungry cock, allowing it to breath for the first time today. Pre cum already dripping from my cock that indicated my orgasm was soon to approach. After he got up and grabbed his bottle of lube that he was stored in his draws. I was so horny that just the sight of him could make me cum. He then spread my legs wide open allowing him to have full view of my tight pink throbbing hole waiting to be stuffed with his huge cock. Namjoon put lube all over his fingers and began to rub it over the rim of my hole. At first it made me shake because it was so cold, but I quickly got use to it. Then he began to shove his index finger inside my desperate hole making me moan loudly. One finger soon turned to two, then three, making me a little Looser then I already was.
'Daddy, I'm ready for you' I managed to say without stuttering from the indescribable feeling I have already felt.

'Ok babe, let's do it'.....