Chapter 1

Please i hope you enjoy this story! Also I am not putting all the events from the game in the story because i want to change it into my own story.

Six POV

Darkness. I can't see a thing around me. I pull out my lighter and flick it on. I think I am in a room. Next thing I know I feel pain shoot through me. I scream in agony. I am against a wall, leaning on it. I look around and see a lady. She is just standing there. Next thing I see is her hand raising. What is she doing? I see a powerful energy surrounding her. She shoots it towards me. I scream.

My eyes quickly shoot open to see myself in my suitcase. I'm sweating badly. What a bad dream. I can't stay here anymore. I have to leave. I get out of the suitcase and walk forward. I then stop. "Yikes! I almost forgot my lighter.". I run back and grab it then start on my way.

I keep walking forward until i get to a vent. This could lead to someplace, right? I crawl through it until I get to the end. I see a lantern. I don't know why but I have the erge to light it. So that is exactly what I do. As I continue on my journey to escape this demonic place, I hear footsteps. I stop and flick my lighter on. "Anyone there? I know good and well there is someone here. Because your not quiet.", I say out loud. I mean I don't get when people walk and you turn around, then they try to hide. "Come out....I'm not going to hurt you.", I said assuring to whoever was there. Well to tell the truth if they try to hurt me I won't hesitate to fight back.

Then next thing I see is a child come out from behind a crate. I point my lighter at them to get a better look. But all that resulted was them running back to thier hiding spot. I quickly turn the lighter off. "Hey! It's ok. There see I turned my lighter off." I say trying to get them to come out.

"Are you sure I can trust you?", I heard them say with an aggressive tone. I was shocked because I just tried to assure them I was not gonna hurt them and they give me this tone back!? "Hey! Just who are you?" I asked back. I flicked my lighter on once again and see them standing right in my face. I blushed and jumped back. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!", I yell. "Calm down miss. I was just scared and I tried to act all tough but in general I'm not like that.", he told me."Also my name is Seven"