Chapter 19

Six POV
Now in my dream it stated that I will win. So that's a releif. Seven will be quite sad when I come out. I turn around one last time to see Seven crying staring at me."We will get out of here together! I promise!", I said giving him a reassuring thumbs up. I guess that didn't do the trick because he just started crying even harder. I walked back and pecked him on the lips. He looked at me with shock. I moved his hair out of   his eyes only to reveil ocean blue eyes. I smile and hug him yet again. He hugs me back and whispers,"Six.....I love you and please be safe...". "I will, I promise.". I knew that was a lie but I didn't want him to worry. Finally we part and I run into to unlocked door. When I entered the door slammed behind me. Fight time....

The Lady POV
My daughter has finally arrived...hmm what a idiotic child. Well if she will be on the term of beating me then I will have to bring in a certain someone.

Six POV
Where is she? "Hey! Lady! Come on out so I can fight you!", I yell out into the darkness. I see that pool of light I run to it then stop to pick up that small mirror. "Foolish child...", someone said. Is that Shadow Six?! "Who are you", I yell out. "Six its me Shadow Six. Heehee.", she says, giggling. I know she is lying. Shadow Six only appears from my body...if this was Shadow Six I would have been blacked out. "I know your lying lady!", I yell. I then see her float by. I pick up the mirror and get ready to aim. She floats to me but I aim it at her causing her to sheild herself and back off. I fly back from the force hurting my back. I groan in pain but get up anyway. I walk back to the mirror and pick it up. 4 more times.. The Lady uses some dark magic and hits me with it. I scream in pain and she drops me with a loud thud on the ground. I'm glad I'm far away from that door because Seven could've bust right in and he could get hurt. I run to the mirror and picked it up again. The Lady circles around me. I look around getting ready. She charges from behind but I turn around before she gets the chance to get me. The mirror flashes and we both fly back from impact. "Geez Lady your reflection is really that ugly!", I yell at her laughing. "Foolish child!", she yells charging after me. This time I'm slow and she hits me to the wall. 3 more to go... I was about to walk back to the circle but she used magic to pin me to the wall. "Let me go Lady!", I yell out to her. "Now see where rude comments get ya!?", she yells back at me. "Now anyway lets see if a certain....I don't know......mabye boyfriend could beat me.", The Lady said laughing like a madman. No! Not Seven! "Noooo! Leave him alo-hmmm!", She put a cloth ove my mouth and it made me go to sleep...?

Seven POV
"AHHHHHHHH". I hear an ear piercing scream. I know that voice....It's Six! I run in and see Six's body on the ground with a knife in her heart. Tears run down my face and I instantly run to her body. "S-Six? NOOOO!", I yell out. "Hahahahaha! Hilarious!", says a voice. "Lady I know that is you get out of hiding and fight me you dark loving coward!", I say without thinking. I see a mirror by Six's dead corpse. I don't want to fight knowing Six is dead...but first I have to get rid of the Lady. I get up and grab the mirror and get ready to fight. How should this work? I see the Lady circle around me getting ready to hit me. I see her and I point the mirror at her. I see a bright light and the Lady tries to sheild herself but screams and goes back to the darkness. Her power is getting weak. I hear a thud behind me. I turn around thinking but turned back thinking it was a trick. The Lady then charged at me but with this mirror, we both flew back again."Seven!",I hear Six's voice behind me. I quickly turn around to see her walking into the light, hood down, scrratches, and hair out of her face. I run to her with tears in my eyes and hug her. "I thought you were dead."."I can't die that easily.",she says. She then grabs the mirror. I stand beside her andand hold the mirror aswell.The Lady charged for us and then she flew back along with us. My head was hurting and my ears were ringing.

Six POV
I look up only to know I'm hungry. I'm fully aware. I just can't control my body from walking towards the Lady. I go by her and bite into her neck and eat part of it. She squirms in my teeth(Hungry for Another One!). I can feel her power go into my body. I turn around with black mass around me. I see Seven run away from me like I told him to do before. I walk out with him following behind me. Visitors trying to jump at me but dies instantly. Seven is behind walking and watching as they die. We soon get to an door shaped like an eye and it opens for us. The powers start to fade away.I'm back to normal. I see Seven run up to me hugs me. I hug him back and we sit atop the Maw waiting for someone to save us, but knowing we are free.........