Chapter 18

こんにちは!(Hello!)

Six POV
Seven likes me back thank goodness. I'm blushing while looking at him. "Come on now Sev we have to go. We can't be in love and happy in the Maw!", I say jokingly (is that even a word?). We both get up and walk into that next room. As we enter I see the corpse of the nome I had eaten. My eyes swell up with tears and I cry a bit. Seven must've either seen the tears hit my jacket or must've heard me whimpering. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Six its ok...it wasn't your fault.", he says reassuring me. I just nod and we walk out.

Seven POV ( I forget where they go )
We saw a random window above us. Sunlight? I haven't seen it in years. "Let's get up there." , Six told me. I nod and we start climbing. When we  get to the top there are little bars above. We look down noticing water. We sheild our eyes from the sun and take in the ocean water smell. We then start climbing, getting used to the sun and see large people. What are those things? I don't even whether to beleive they are people. We enter the top and we go into a dark room. "Vent time.", Six says going first and flicking her lighter on. I forgot she even had that thing! At the end of it we enter  a room next to a "ladder". We look up to see more sunlight and the Lady. I was scared and I guess I froze in fear because Six looked at me and hugged me whispering "don't worry" and such.

Six POV
Seven was obiviously scared of the lady. I hugged Seven and tried conforting him. After a few seconds he whispered "Let's go.". I nod and we start climbing up. Those fat things down there were walking into a room where we basically followed. We walked atop a wooden board. When we got down we entered the most disgusting sight. These thing eat like animals! Well we had to go through them. "Seven when I say go run as fast as you can into that room.", I whispered to him. He looks confused . I ran and jumped onto the table, Seven yelling at me to come back. "Go!", he starts to run but as I was paying much attention to him, that thing grabbed me! Yikes! I screamed from shock causing Seven to turn around and see the problem.

Seven POV
"Six!", I yell to her running back. She then yells "No! Go back.", of course I didn't listen and jumped on that table biting the visitors hand without any thought. It roared and dropped Six. She landed and we quickly ran. We ran and ran on the table as the visitors were chasing us. We went to to the end of the table only to find a lady that totally wasn't pretty trying to reach at us. "Hey Sev look up there!", Six yells and points to a lamp/rope with a light on it. We jump on top of the visitors head and onto the light. She tries to reach for us but her arms were too short. I kinda laughed at that and Six and I had got into yet another vent exiting out to a room with some chairs, toys and a staircase. "Hey Seven thanks for saving me", Six says. I hug her and reply with "Your welcome my lovely lady.". I laugh along with her. We walked up the stair case only to find a room above. We enter only to hear a bone chilling tune. We saw a bunch of mannequins. We tip-toed past them. We heard the humming get louder when we did. We then saw the Lady as she brushed her hair. We tip-toed past her as well. Weird, I thought she would've heard us. I'm glad she didn't. We went to the room next to her. Six climbed atop a dresser where she knocked down the vase breaking it. After the crash, we heard no humming but silence. Six grabbed the key and walked to a door I didn't see before. "Six where are you-". "Seven stay here ok. I have seen this in my dream once.... Seven....I'm warning you please when I come out this room stay away from me. As I head out follow up behind me just not too close.", Six told me. "Why?!", I say as tears come out of my eyes. "You will see soon".

Six POV
You will see soon.......