Chapter 13

Seven POV

I ran to find her something to eat. I ran until I found not one but TWO pieces of cheese. I grabbed them both and returned. I saw Six on the floor. I assumed she was sleep. I grabbed Six's shoulder and shook her. "Six....wake up.". She just snored. I guess she is sleep. "Six I got you some food."

Shadow Six POV

I feel the brat trying to shake Six awake. Well or should I say "me". I will just refer to me as Six now."Six I got you some food.". I pretended to get up. I had to change my voice to Six's voice. "Seven?", I said like the pathetic person Six is. I sat up and looked at him. "Six? Your eyes? They have a shade of black to it?", he said. "Oh really?",I said in a shocked tone. I already knew that my eyes did that. Ok this is pathetic. Besides I have no plan to kill him at the moment. Well excitement for no reason. But I have to report to "her".....

Six POV

I woke up to find myself looking eye to eye with Seven. My face inches close to his face. I blushed and backed away quickly. "S-Sev! Wha-!", he put his finger on my lips to hush me. "Six are you ok?", he asked me. I realized I could him clearer than usual i felt my bang. It was up. I pulled it down. I blushed and shook my head. Seven then grabbed a piece of cheese and put it in my mouth. I opened my eyes widely shocked. S-Seve-", he stopped me once again. He smiled and hugged me. I was shocked and just sat there. With cheese in my mouth. I heard a sniffle.

Seven POV

I cried into Six's shoulder. I was so glad she was ok. "Six....I really have to tell you something.", I sat up and looked at her. She looked at me red in the face, cheese in mouth and still as a statue. "Six.....now this has been on my mind like forever.....I know if you don't want to be friends with me." I started. She looked curious and tilted her head. She is so adorable. "Six... I just want to say......I love you so much...even when we met I liked you. You are so brave, smart, nice, and pretty. And I would like to be more than friends. I don't know if you caught my hints but I really do like you. But this what I curious about......Will you accept my confession?"

Six POV

"Will you accept my confession?", Seven asked. Time for my answer "Seven I........"

I'm sorry but this is a cliffhanger! I don't know but it just seemed accurate to do. Welp see you next chapter!💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛