THE DESIRES🖤

NANDINI'S POV:

oh! what a great day I had in school, so much fun with my girlfriends. 12th standard will be going to be the most memorable one. finally, I reached home after a long day. one thing I want after coming home is my mom, I just love her a lot and because of all this fun, I forgot about aliya di's news and smashed on the door like some 4th 5th standard kids. uff! what an embarrassing moment and everyone is looking at me like I have murdered someone. Why can't they just keep their guest to their home only?

Nandini's Mom- and now nandu finally! meet your future Jiju Manik Malhotra.

This is the time nandini noticed manik for the first time and made eye contact with him. Oh, fuck! what kind of man he is, deep brown eyes with so much love, fine jawline, six packs body with a perfect suit, juicy lips, and shiny black hair. it seems like god create him on a creative Sunday full of attention and in the mood of creating the fire. I just want to touch him badly. 

Nandini's Mom- come on nandu! why are you standing like this? meet your jiju.

Nandini- jiju?

Nandini's Mom- yes jiju! I told you to manik and aliya liked each other since school so now we have fixed their wedding for next month. 

Nandini- (looks weirdly at manik) seriously? well, then congratulations jiju!

Mamik- (just nods his head)

Nandini- Mumma, ill change my clothes, just be back!

Nandini's Mom- ok, come soon

Manik- (he was just staring at nandini)

NANDINI LEAVES FOR HER ROOM:

Like seriously how can he like aliya di? how can someone like aliya di? she is so mean and weird. how can he, how how how? (she got so frustrated, she just lie down on her bed and continue her ramble)how can he? 

Nandini's Mom- nandu! come fast!

Nandini- ya Mumma! coming! ( like seriously why does Mumma want me to come out, he likes aliya di, he is here for her, what will ill do? wait a minute! why I'm upset? why I'm angry? and with whom? I just met him barely 15min ago I just know his name that's it, shit what was I thinking? nandu you were right he is here for aliya di, dont think about anything else, it may be just a little horny fling because you made eye contact with him that's it, just relax and go out, after all its a big day for aliya di. 

NANDINI OUTFIT:

Manik was waiting for nandini impatiently, when nandini came out her mom called her to where manik is sitting, and manik turns to see her

Manik was waiting for nandini impatiently, when nandini came out her mom called her to where manik is sitting, and manik turns to see her. As nandini is coming towards him, slowly their heartbeat is raising but nandini ignores manik at that time. manik is mesmerized by nandini completely, he can't take his eyes off her. to avoid this situation nandini goes to the kitchen to help aliya, which leaves manik confused. manik is not feeling good after this, he asked for the washroom to Nandini's Mom and she directs him to nandini room's washroom, and he enters nandini room.