A Movie Mistake(Patton x Male Reader)

Author's Note:
Please no hate because this is my first time writing a smutshot book. Also, ima give the Sides a few magic powers, cause why not.

Reader's POV:

I relax back on the couch, readying myself for a night to myself. I share a house with the famous vine star and YouTube Thomas Sanders and his sides. I turn the TV on and start the movie, letting it run through the previews. I'm thankful that I get some time to myself, I almost never do. Roman is stuck in the Imagination all night, Logan's backed up with work, Virgil hasn't left his room all day, and Patton went out with Thomas. My gaze focuses on the TV as the movie starts to play, a newer favorite of mine, 50 Shades Darker. The room is quiet, all but the hum of the air conditioner and the all too familiar words of the more adult moving picture. A faint scent of vanilla drifts in from the kitchen, the only remnant of Patton's earlier baking. You sink your teeth into one of the few Crofters infused sugar cookies you managed to snatch for yourself. You let out a sigh as the sweet tasting treat seems to melt in your mouth. The room is dim, the only light coming in from behind the curtains, the setting sun casting a golden glow over everything, as the last of disk fades into nighttime.

~~Time Skip Brought to You by <insert Lenny face>~~

I'm about halfway into the movie, and is on one of the painfully eroticating(is that how you spell it?) scenes when I hear soft footsteps enter the room, and my name starting to be said, before hearing the person just freeze. I turn to look at them and blush loudly, seeing the most unexpected person standing there.

Patton's POV:

Me and Thomas got back early our shopping spree. He went to his room to take a nap and I skipped off to find (Y/N). I enter the living room to hear weird noises, almost like someone is hurt. I worried call out (Y/N)'s name and look to the couch where (Y/N) is sitting, but my gaze is interrupted by what is displayed on the screen, that (Y/N) is watching. I blush lightly, never knowing that (Y/N) was into that kind of thing. He turns to look who entered the room, and his cheeks turn bright red when he sees me standing there. I give him a glance, a smirk creeping onto my face. I chuckle darkly.
"Well, Kiddo, if I knew that you liked this, there's something I would've done with you a long time ago."
I teleport (Y/N) and I to my room. (Y/N) yelps, startled as I lock the door and pull a box out from under my bed. I look back to him.
"Go on and strip Kiddo. Seems that you have a little problem to rid of."
He shyly, slowly undresses, his gaze never leaving me as he does so, his heart racing a mile a minute. I undo my sweater and let it drop to the floor, pulling two sets of handcuffs from the box and backing (Y/N) onto the bed. I strip before sitting on his lower stomach, moaning softly at the feeling of his cock pushing against me. I use the handcuffs to attach his hands to the headboard. He's a blushing mess, but I can tell that he's enjoying this. I drift my gaze over his body, taking in every feature, every bit of muscle and every bit of tanned fitness that his body has on display as I tightly tie a blindfold around his eyes. He glistens with sweat, and a bit of drool. I lean down, greeting his virgin lips in a passionate kiss. He stiffens as I move to sitting in between his legs, lightly brushing my thumb over the top of his twitching dick, begging to be touched, to be attended to. I giggle giddily and lick a slow stripe up his cock and runs my tongue over the slit on his tip.
"A-Ah~ P-Patton~" (Y/N) moans, his entire body tense as he's touched in a way he's never been before.
I watch him for his reaction as I start sucking on his tip. His cock leaks precum and he tightly grips the headboard.
"P-Patton... D-Daddy, please no more teasing.."
At the name, I feel myself harden more and I quickly take his entire length into my mouth and sucks, swirling my tongue around his dick.
"A-AH~! G-GOD~! D-DADDY~!"
I pull away, satisfied with the layer of saliva that coats his cock and drips down his thigh and leg. He whines at the loss.
"Shh.. You'll be taken care of soon enough Kiddo.."
I pull out a bottle of lube from the box and put some in my hands, pumping my cock as I cover it in the lubricant material, gasping at the attention I'm giving myself. I look back up to him, watching his entire body squirm in desire.
"Are you ready Kiddo?" A smirk is still plastered to my face.
" Y-Yes! D-Daddy, p-please!" (Y/N) begs from underneath me.
"You haven't even been prepped yet Kiddo.. You sure you can handle it?" I tilt my head, waiting for confirmation.
(Y/N) nods and continues with his babbled begs.
"If you're sure Kiddo..." I grip his hips and slam into him, hitting his prostate dead on.
He screams, both in pain and in pleasure, loving every second of this. I gasp, not having done this in a long while and not used to the feeling anymore. I allow him time to adjust, not starting to thrust until I hear him sparingly ask me to move. I thrust into him, hitting his prostate hard every time, him a moaning mess beneath me.
"You're such a good boy... Taking Daddy's cock so well.. "
After a few minutes of me continuing to fuck him senseless and praising him, he bucks upwards, orgasming and covering me in his cum. I giggle, thrusting a few more times before cumming deeply inside of him and pulling out, it dripping out of his entrance. I release his hands and clean up before cuddling him, him passing out in my arms.

Welp, I just did that.