Did I Make The Right Decision?

*a few months go by and everything is great. They see each other every day and go out once a week. Now everything is different.

Monae POV:

It's Saturday morning and bae and I supposed to be going to the state fair together. I text him:

Me: Baby are we still going to the fair?

Chez: Yeah. Give me like 2 hours.

Me: Really bae?? It's already 9. So we not going till 11pm and uk they shutting rides down at 12.

Chez: Bae chill. I'll be there as soon as I get there. I'm busy right now.

Me: Just remember you promised me. Bye.

I love him but damn. He act like he don't have time for me now. I'm so pissed off. We was supposed to leave 2 hours ago. Now he wanna wait. Ughhh! So I lay down and just listen to my music. He's acting just like Meechie. But he "loves me and will never do me like that," yeah right. Why did I jump into this relationship so early? FUCK! Another fucked decision. I lay in bed and start to cry. I thought Chez was going to be totally different. I thought he understood me. He's just like every other nigga. They understand until they get what they want. We haven't even had sex so I don't know what the problem is. I'm just stuck. I need help. I think I'll call Brandon. Ring ring ring. Ring ring rin...

"Hey biiitttttccchhhh!" Brandon yells on the phone.

"Hey baby. I need advice." I tell him.

"Oh shit. What happened? " he says.

"Nothing baby, it's just Chez is changing. We was supposed to go to the fair 2 hours ago, now he acting like he too busy for me." I tell Brandon.

"We baby don't tell me, tell him. If he don't know how you feel then nothing is going to change." Brandon says.

"I know. Your right bae. Let me call him. I love you and thank you." I say.

"Your welcome love. I love you too. Now go fix your relationship before he turns into Meechie."

"Alright." I say then hang up the phone. I lay on the bed for about 5 minutes then call Chez.

"Baby I'm on my way damn." Chez says like he is annoyed.

"No nigga. Don't worry about it. I don't want to go. Don't come to my house. Fuck you ,okay? I wanted to talk to you because you never have time for me. You always tell me to express my feelings and now that I'm trying you wanna act like that. Fuck you because I don't need this. I've went through enough bullshit and you know that." I yell into the phone. I definitely don't need this nigga and he knows it.

"Bae. Chill. I'm sorry. I just got a lot going on. That's all. I'm already here, can you please come to the car so we can talk?" Chez said.

"I guess. I'll be out in 5 minutes." I say. I'm already ready just need time to calm down.

Sanchez POV:

GOD! I fucked up already. Its been 6 months and we been doing great. Now look at this. I gotta look her in her eyes. I didn't mean to hurt her.

She walks out of her front door looking fly as hell and we're matching. She wearing the red half shirt that I made for us and it has my initials on it. With some black leggings and her Timbs. That's my baby. I love this girl. She comes and gets in the car and sits with her arms folded, looking at me, waiting on me to explain myself.