Cant Be Real pt.2

Monae POV:

"Christy that was my brother." I say crying. "What?!? How come you didn't know him then?" She asks. "He went to jail when I was 5 and I never saw him until now." I say. I pull over and cry. Chez and Tyrone come to the car and ask me what's wrong. "Y'all just killed her brother." Christy says. "What the fuck?" Tyrone says. "Monae that was your bro?" Chez asks. "Yes. He went to jail when I was five. He must have changed his name cause Chris was his name. Not Roderick. Once he got out we didn't see him anymore. I know for a fact that Roderick was my brother." I say trying not to cry. "Shit!!" Chez yells and hits the car. "We gotta get Leila too so what we gone do?" Christy asks. "Me and Rone got Leila. Y'all go home. We'll be there in 20 minutes." Chez says. "Baby are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, just go." He says and gets back in his car. I turn around and head home. "Where you live?" I ask Christy. "Im going with you. I know I tried to fuck you and Chez up but I really just wanna say im sorry and I am here for you if you need me. For real. Plus im not leaving you by yourself." She says. I smile and continue driving to my house. Once we get to the house I show Christy around the house. "You can take a nap in the guest room if you want to." I tell her. "Ok thanks for being so nice to me. Your real sweet." She says. "Naw baby girl. I got a big heart for people who need help but I'm kinda cold hearted at times." I say. We both laugh and she goes to the guest room and closes the door. I go to my room and lay on my bed and think about my brother.

Sanchez POV:

We just got done with Leila and I just called my clean up crew. Once they done disposing dis nasty bitch body I call Monae. "Hello?" She says. "Hey baby, its done." I tell her. "Ok now come home." She says. "Iight baby. Guess what though." I say. "What?" She says sounding confused. "She got an abortion yesterday. The baby wasn't Mario's and she didn't know whose baby it was so she killed it." I inform her. "I don't care no more just come home." She says then hangs up. I can tell she hurting. I gotta get to my baby. "Aye Rone let's go." I say. We walk out the house and get in the car. "Aye bruh,you think Monae would care if I stayed with y'all?" Tyrone asks me. "Naw. Christy probably at her house now." I say. The rest of the car ride is silent. We pull up at Monae's house about 10 minutes later and go in. We hungry but most of all, tired. Killing people, especially women, take a toll on you emotionally. We get in the house and I tell him he can sleep in the guest room. I go to Monae's room and she's already asleep so I take my clothes off and cuddle with my love and drift off to sleep.

Tyrone POV:

I walk in the guest room and see Christy is in the bed but she's not sleep. "Wassup? What you want?" She asks. "Chez said I could sleep in here but its already occupied I see." I say. She laughs. "You can sleep in here. I'll scoot over. I don't bite." She says. I smile and takes my shirt off. I have basketball shorts on under my pants so I take my pants off and gets in the bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I know it's over and im about to be dead to the world.

Christy POV:

Tyrone is so sexy. He has a beautiful 6 pack. Damn that body is banging. I want him but hell be real, who wants a pregnant woman who is 7 months and don't have nothing. I know he doesn't want me so I drop the thought. I lay down thinking about the day until I hear Tyrone snoring. I don't know how or why but his snoring was very soothing.

Tyrone in the multimedia.

had to put a lil spin on y'all. Like and comment