Y'all Whipped

Monae POV:

Every since we got off the phone I've been smiling. Why does he make me feel this way? Im not ready for love, look at what happened to me when I did give my heart away.

Sanchez POV:

In the car on the way to meet Quees at the studio. But I can't help but think about Monae. She so sexy, she's been through so much all I wanna do is love her. She been through a lot and I've been through a lot. I just wanna settle down and stop being a playa. But I wanna settle down with her, I can feel it. She's the one for me. I pull up at the studio and Jacquees is already here.

"Wassup Quees." I say while dapping him up.

"Hey cuz. Let's go in here and finish this mixtape. A nigga tired as hell." Jacquees says while smiling.

"Yeah, I gotta tell you bout my new girl. We ain't official but I wanna be. She so sexy and slim, she make a nigga wanna shout and plus she loves her some Jacquees." I say.

Jacquees laughs. "But she yo girl. She can't be in love with me."

"She knows your whole name. She called you her baby daddy. She love you bruh." I say while laughing

"Y'all whipped. She like you so much she tryna get with me lol. Come on let's hit the track." Jacquees says trying to hurry up and get to business.

Monae POV:

Im sleepy. I need to go to sleep. Why is Chez on my mind so heavy? I don't know. I get up, grab Midnight, and turn my light off. I go get back in the bed and midnight falls to sleep in my arms. Mama's spoiled baby lol.

I wake up and feel my phone vibrating. I got a text from Chez.

Chez: Good morning Monae. I can't get you off my mind. Can we go out for breakfast?

Me: Yes and I can't get you outta NY head either. Can you come get me in an hour?

Chez: Of course. I was thinking Waffle House wbu?

Me: That's fine. Finna get ready now.

Chez: Ok me too. Bye bae

Me:Bye boop.

I jump up and get in the shower. I have no idea what I'm gonna wear. Why am I smiling so hard? Oh God I think I love him.

Sanchez POV:

Yess! She said yes. Gotta go get ready. I think I love her....