Can't Be Real

Sanchez POV:

Im in the car with Tyrone, we ain't talking bout shit, just bumpin to the radio. Im just thinkin about what has to be done. I hate killing folks but once you cross that line im taking you out. Period. "Blood I gotta tell Monae bout me." I tell Tyrone. "What you mean nigga?" He asks. "My jail time, the houses, the money, the hoes, I gotta tell her everything." I say. "Lil shawty a rider huh?" He asks. "Yeah man. She different. No other girl I have ever met is like her. I been with a girl that rode with me till I almost died. She just wanted my money, but this girl hold me down like no other. She make her own money somehow so she don't need mine. I don't even know what she does though." I tell Rone. "Well nigga both of y'all have some confessing to do. Don't lie bout shit, just tell her the truth. If she a real rider she'll still hold you down." He says. I pull up on 9th street and Monae is already there. "Ok baby just follow us. We know where the boyfriend lives." Monae says and pulls in front of us. I follow her to Taylor street and we park down the street from some houses. We get out the car and follow Christy to a baby blue house. Me and Tyrone are in the backyard ready for a nigga to come out. Monae and Christy came up with a plan so we following their orders.

Christy POV:

I knock on the front door. Monae and I took our masks off because we thought of a better plan. "Who is it?!?" He yells. "Christy and a friend." I yell. He opens the door smiling. "Hey Christy and friend. Come in." He says and let's us in. He just don't know Monae has wires in her bra so Chez can hear everything. I pray this works.

Monae POV:

This guy looks very familiar. I've seen him somewhere. "So friend, what's your name?" He asks. "Monica." I lie. Nobody needs to know me right now. "Roderick is mine. Nice to meet you." He says. "Nice to meet you too." I reply. Even his smile remind me of someone. Anyway, Christy can tell im thinking I guess because she quickly goes back to the plan.

Christy: "Ok so Rod. Monica and I was talking and she said she needed a man to lay it down. I know you ain't faithful to Leila so I figured you wouldn't mind."

Roderick: "Well you've came to the right man." He says looking at me. "How you like to do it?"

Me: "Slow. I can't handle rough shit. I just like taking my time. Im more of a make love person. I don't just like to fuck around but I need it."

Rod: "Well damn. If it ain't my girl I don't make love."

Me: "I understand that and im not saying make love to me. Im saying be gentle like we're making love."

Rod: "Ok I can do that. Christy what you gone be doing?"

Christy: "Sitting my ass right here and waiting for her." She sound pissed off. I grab her hand and I can tell she wants him dead but she calms down.

Rod: "Iight. Whateva you say noodle head. Come on Monica." He says while holding his hand out.

I grab his hand and follow him to his room. I remember that I'm wired but even if he takes my shirt off the mic can't be seen. While im back here Christy is letting the boys in. They're not coming in the room until he tries to have sex with me. He closes and locks the door. He pushes me on the bed and told me to give him a show. He has a stripper pole in his room so I get up, push him on the bed and grabs the pole. "You strip?" Rod asked. I was hesitant to answer because I know Chez could hear me. "Yea. Just until I get into college. Im on a little vacation now." I say. "How old are you?" Rod asks. "18. I just don't wanna go into college broke and can't do shit. First semester tuition is already paid. Working on 2nd semester now." I say. "Ok well give me a show." I take my Chucks off and swing around the pole. Since im wearing leggings I can still do my normal pole tricks. I climb all the way up and does flips coming down and landing in a split. He throwing 10s and 20s at me now. I pull out my phone play Bands by Juicy J. I get back on the pole and start twerkin. He throwing hella money at me. "What's your stage name baby?" He asks. "Slim Treasure." I say. "Why that?" He asks. "My boss said im skinny but I still make him a lot of money, so ima treasure." I say. "Well Slim Treasure, im going broke as we speak." He says laughing. He a pretty cool nigga but he crossed the line. I get back on the pole and starts grinding to Ride by Ciara. I climb up the pole and grind my way down. "Take them pants off and clap that ass." Rod says. "I got on boy shorts not thongs or anything." I say trying to get out of taking my pants off. "It's ok. Ima see that ass anyway take them off or I will." Rod says. "I don't know if I wanna do this anymore." I say. I don't wanna take my clothes off in front of him. He looks so familiar, I just don't know where I know him from. "You do it or I do. Either way they're coming off. No turning back now." Rod says giving me a perverted smile. "Are you seriously gonna make me do this?" I says getting angry. "Yes. You ain't finna give me blue balls. The fuck? You can either give me that ass voluntarily or I can take it." Rod says walking up to me. He's all in my face but I ain't scared. "Im not giving you nothing." I say. He slaps me. "Well bitch ima take it." He says while picking me up. He throws me on the bed and pulls my leggings off. "Get the fuck off me!!" I yell. Before I could say anything else Chez runs in the rooms and puts 2 bullets in his skull. Chez calls his clean up crew and we leave. "You know we have to talk?" Chez says. "Yeah." I say and head to Leila's house with Chez and Tyrone following us. "Are you ok?" Christy asks. "Ill be fine. Just thinkin bout some stuff." I say. I really don't feel like talking and im still trying to figure out where I knew Rod from. On top of that I have to explain to Chez why I was stripping. Oh my God!! "CHRISTY I KNOW RODERICK." I yell at her. "Where you know him from?" She asks looking real confused. I start crying. This shit can't be real.