Chapter 3

She passed me the piece of paper. I opened it and it said.

"Die"

I look at her with curiosity and wonder why would she say that. I was about to talk when the therapy spokes person spoke.

Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie and I'm going to be the spokes person for this therapy class." she smiled looking around.

(I'm going to be making names up, while I write)

Hello, Stephanie" everyone said at the same time greeting her.

So I'm here because, I am the mother of a drinking 15 year old daughter" she explained to us.

May I, get volunteers to introduce themselves" she asked, looking around the room for anyone that have their hands up.

How about..................... You, the one in the back." She looked at me asking if I would go.

Umm....I don't really feel like sharing today..I'm sorry" I looked down ignoring people that r looking at me.

It's fine, I'll just call someone else." She responded, smiling.

Time skip....
Y/n POV

Therapy was done, some people left and some people stayed to talk or to help put the chairs back. I was fixing and putting the chairs back when Tae came up to me smiling.

So have u made ur mind if ur going or not?" He asked.

I'm sorry Tae but I can't, Me and my mom r hanging out tonight, I haven't had a proper conversation with her, since she is always working."I answered nicely hoping he wouldn't be disappointed.

It's fine, I understand" he said disappointedly walking away, but faked a smile.

Shit, I forgot I have to tell jungkook about it, I feel bad tho, he was so happy." I thought

Jungkook💜

Kook
Read:5:20pm
Yes bb
Read:5:21
I'm so so so so so so so so sooo sorry, I forgot to tell u that I can't make it tonight, me and my mom are going to watch a movie cause I haven't had any time with her since she is always busy at work.
Read:5:24
Whyyyyyyyyy, I was so excited 😔
Read: 5:25
I'm sooooo sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you.
Read:5:26
Ok I'll be fine but promise to me you'll make it up to me?
Read:5:28
I promise, THANK U SOOOO MUCH,
I love you ❤️😘
Read:5:29
I love you too ❤️ bye bb
Read:5:30
Bye kookie💜❤️.

At Home

Mom, I'm home!!" I opened the door, going inside the house. I put the book bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to see it she was there.

Mom, are u here?" I asked going inside the kitchen. I saw her on the phone, talking to someone. She finished and looked at me with sad eyes.

Y/n, I'm so sorry but I have to go" she said grabbing her purse.

But mom you promised we would have the hole day talking and watching movies together." I sadly said looking at her with a frown.

I'm soooooo sorry honey, but they called me from work, they gave me a night shift today." She kissed my forehead.

Bye honey, I left 20 bucks on the counter for food, love u" she walked out of the house closing the door behind her.

Bye" I whispered with a tear rolling down my cheek. I wiped the tear away and took my phone out.

Jungkook💜
Jungkook are u still free?
Read:6:30
I'm sorry bb but I can't
Read:6:31
Ok then I'll leave u to what ever u doing bye
Read:6:32
Bye bb love u ❤️
Read:6:33
Ily too❤️
Read:6:34

I turned off my phone grabbed my coat and left the house.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.;.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Thanks for reading, sorry kf the chapter is short I just wanted to write double update, hope u like it❤️💜

-Lorenkook 💜

651 words