Chapter 9

Tiana's POV~
Before your hole day in the last chapter.

I woke up and got up from my bed, I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

Hairstyle)

Cloths)

Makeup)

Makeup)

(Ignore the nose piercing)

I went down stairs to eat my breakfast. I finished eating just then my dad called me. I went inside his office and he said.

"Hi darling"

"Hey dad what's up"

"Remember that after school you have therapy"

"Yes dad " I said rolling my eyes

"Hey you know u have to go, you young lady did something you shouldn't have done"

Fine" I left out angrily, closing the door harshly. And went to school.

At school

Tiana!!" A voice called

I turned around to see my boyfriend "Jimin" he came up to me and gave me a peck.

Hey"

Hey I was wondering if u would hangout with me tonight."

I'm sorry I can't Jimin"

Why come on it will be a lot of fun" he smirked grabbing me by my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Come on babe, we cou-"

I SAID NO!!" I pushed him and ran away.

(Pretend that this scene happened when school was about to end just for the sake of the story)

I ran to the recording studio and noticed something feel out of my eyes. I touched the cheek and noticed I was cry. I kept crying and crying. After crying for about 2 minutes. I stood up and wiped my face with my palm. I was about to leave when the door opened. I saw my ex best friend Y/n.

What are u doing here" I crossed her arms while looking at them.

It's none of ur business why are u here?" Y/n said.

I asked first"

Whatever I'm here to show her something" She said looking at her with crossed arms. I looked to her side seeing a girl with a pixie cut. I looked back at her and just walked out the room. I signed and went to class.

After class in lunch.

I was sitting next to Jimin quietly, when Mina my best friend looked at me and asked.

T why r u so quiet today"

Oh umm......... I just don't feel well"

Are ok"

Yeah I'm I'll be right back I'm going to the restroom." I stood up and looked at Y/n and Melody. They were looking at me as well. I signaled them to follow me. They stood up and went the same way I did. I went inside the bathroom and they did the same. I looked at them and said............

Can u guys help me with something...

*******************************************

Hello my dear and beautiful readers so I'm going to be doing a explanation on my next update and don't worry I promised u guys that jungkook would be in the next update so he will be. The reason I'm doing the explanation is that way you can understand the story. It's going to be chapter 10 but it's more like on explanation chapter. It will explain what is happening. Also I'm really sorry that this is a really short chapter. Love you guys and hope u liked this chapter.

-Lorenkook

533 words

❤️💚🖤❤️💚🖤❤️💚🖤❤️💚🖤❤️💚🖤