Chapter 12

Jungkook
.
.
.
.
Oh hey what are u guys doing here" He asked.

We came to help" Tiana said.

Right guys"she looked at us and saw my head looking down.

Y/n you ok?"

Yeah I'm fine" I looked up and saw Jungkook looking at me shocked. We stared at each other for awhile. I looked away and right when Tiana was about to talk we heard a voice yell.

HEY KOOKIE CAN YOU HELP ME" the voice said while walking on the stage and guess who it was?

Mina?!" What are you doing here" Tiana asked surprise.

Oh hi Tiana I'm just here helping Kookie" she said putting the things in the floor and clinging onto jungkook.

Kookie my ass" I mumble crossing my hands and rolling my eyes. They looked at me shocked.

I went up the stairs to the stage and grabbed a mike and spoke into it. Ignoring what happened earlier. They shook it off and went down the stage leaving me alone up there. They look at me and Melody said

Let's check if the music works." She said connecting her phone to the speaker. I looked at her confused and said.

Ok I'm just goi~" I got cut off by Mina saying.

No stay there I wanna see how bad you are" she said smirking. I grabbed the microphone from the stand and cued Melody to start the song.

(Credits to Ariana grande) and owner of the video).

I finished singing and looked at them. Their faces were like this 😦. I started laughing so hard that tears came down my cheek. After I calmed down a bit I looked at them and they were smiling and I smiled back. Except for Mina she looked pissed. I went up to her and looked at her in the eyes.

What? Cat cut your tongue" I said smirking.

She looked at me pissed but then her frown turned into a evil smirk.

Ohh not at all I got something u don't"

And what is that?"

Jungkook"

And what makes you think he's yours"

What make you think he isn't. I mean he isn't dating anyone right?"

N-No" I stuttered looking and her.

Are you sure. Cause I've heard he is dating someone"

I-I......"

She came closer to me and leaned to my ear and whispered.

Someone like you"

THATS IT" jungkook screamed shoving Mina far away from me. He walked towards me and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at his eyes and then look at the others They were silent. I looked back at Jungkook.

Jungkook what are you doing?"

Look y/n I don't want to hide like this. I want everyone to know." He said. I looked deeply into his eyes and saw them pleading for the right answer. I looked over his shoulder to see Tiana and melody confused. Then I look at Mina and saw her pissed. I looked back at Jungkook and sighed.

*Sigh*"

Fine but You tell them"

Jungkook smiled and carried me into a tight hug and swirled me around then put me down. He held my hand and faced the others.

What. Just. Happened." Melody asked.

I. Have. No. Clue." Tiana replied.

Me and y/n are dating." Jk said smiling with his bunny teeth showing.

What!!!" Three of the said in unison.

You little slut" Mina said running towards me.

This is what u get!" She lifted up her arm about to slap me. But before she could I grabbed her arm and twisted it facing her back. I kicked her back making her fall down on the floor. I kneeled down saying.

Don't ever mess with me" I walk away leaving her layed on the ground.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another boring chapter. I promise next chapter will be more interesting. Hope you like it. Sorry for my horrible GRAMMER and spelling.
Love you guys

Lorenkook

649 words

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛