Chapter 13

[3 minutes till preformance]

It is 3 minutes till my preformance. I'm a little nervous cause I have to do a quick change when I'm done. But other than that I'm good.

Mrs. Min, where is she" Mr .B called out.

I turned around directly to the voice and said

I'm here"

Let's go it's your turn"

She signaled me to the stage and told me to wait a second until they announce my name to the crowed.

And now Mrs min will sing" they announced.

I went up the stairs, stood in front of the microphone, sighed and started singing.

(Credits to owner)

I finished singing and quickly ran out of the stage to change into my second pair of clothes.

Cloths #2

I quickly ran up the stairs to the stage and started dancing

Y/n | the one in the middle with the yellow shirt.
The rest r back up dancers. ))))))))

After we finished I took a bow and ran down the stairs and secretly ran out of the auditorium. I went to the parking lot of the school and saw Tiana and Melody standing in front of what must be Jimins car. I ran up to them and smirked.

Ready" I asked

Ready" they said in unison. Tiana took the car keys out of her pocket and walked towards the driver seat. Melody and I followed behind. Me sitting in the passenger seat and melody in the back seat.

Tiana started the car and we drove out of the parking lot.

After 3 hours of driving)

We have been driving for about almost three hours and from the signes and the look of it. We drove out of the city. I look at Tiana and gave her a confused look.

What are we doing here." I asked.

She looked at me and said " you'll see" I looked back to the window and sighed.

Ten minutes past and we parked infront of a ice cream shop in the middle of I don't know.

I got out of the car and walked towards the shop and asked.

Tiana why are we here" she looked at me.

Let's take a quick snack"I nodded and we walked inside.

Later, we got our ice creams and sat on a bench near a park. We sat down when I felt my phone vibrate inside my back pocket. I took it out and saw Jungkook's name. I looked at it for a moment, declined and put it inside my back pocket again.

Why did you decline" Melody asked.

Ohh I just don't want him to ask where I was and I don't want him to know why and where we are."

Good point" she said

We finished our ice creams and walked toward the car and rode toward a deep river. We got out of the car and walked towards the river.

Are you sure about this Tiana" Melody asked.

I'm 100% sure about this" she answered.

Ok then let's do it" I walked towards the back of the car and pushed the car inside the river and they did the same. After we pushed the car deep into the river, we looked at each other and ran to a bus stop.

At my house:

We got to my house and went inside my room. We stood in front of my bed and in unison we fell on it.

Hope no one figures out it was us" I said. They looked at me and nodded in agreement. And we all sighed in tiredness.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Another boring chapter sorry it's short. Hope you liked it.

Lorenkook

603 words

💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛