Ayeayeayeaye

Errors POV:

I woke up with a jump. Everything was dark. I'm guessing blindfold since there was a bit of light shining through. The blindfold was removed by Ink and I looked over to see Fresh still knocked out.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I yelled trying to get up. My arms and legs were cuffed to the chair.

"He's in a drug induced sleep. Sci's running tests on him now." Blue said.

"Why?! What tests?! What's going on?!" I yelled.

"We're seeing what you did to him. The reason why is why would anyone like you?" Dream asked, apparently waking up.

"No dreams at all. He's blank." Dream said exasperated. Fresh woke up and probably realized he didn't have his glasses on. He tried lifting up his arms and he couldn't either.

"You know you just took away all his ways of communicating right?" I said looking at the three. He looked over and saw me and tried to lift up his arms again, making noises in frustration.

"Like now he literally can't say anything and I'm pretty sure I would be the only one who understands him." Error laughed. He broke one of the cuffs and quickly unlocked the others before Ink Blue and Dream could get him.

A strange hissing filled the room as Fresh stared at the three.

"You know that's the sound he makes when he's hungry right?" Error chuckled darkly. Ink Blue and Dream looked terrified and ran out of the room, locking the door behind them. Fresh let out a relived sigh and unlocked my restraints and took a step back. I stood up and hugged him in relief.

He froze for a second but hugged back. I'm guessing he was confused on why all of a sudden I could physical contact and honestly I don't know either. Something just came over me. I let him go and he smiled at me. I kissed his forehead happily and he made a squeak noise.

I laughed as he hid in his hoodie and hugged him again.

"When did you get so physical?" Fresh signed smiling.

"Don't know. Let's just go home." I signed back. He nodded as I opened a portal. We walked in and I closed the portal.

"Can I stay over?" Fresh signed. I nodded as he climbed onto the couch. I had been turning the anti-void into a home for the past months. Fresh sat about a good five inches away from me.

I looked over at him and saw some weird device where his ears should be. It looked like some spurt of hearing aid.

"What's on your ears?" I signed, he looked confused and touched the device, he touched a button and gasped. He touched the other one and covered his mouth.

"What happened?" I signed.

"Say something." He signed quickly.

"Are you okay?" I asked confused. Fresh looked like he was about to cry.

"Fresh what's wrong?" I asked.

"I can hear"