😳😳😳

Errors POV

I didn't want to admit it, but actually being able to talk to Fresh was amazing. He smiled hearing me laugh. Him hearing himself was adorable. The hearing aids made it so he was able to talk too.

"Err- Error..?" He asked. I nodded looking at him. He looked like he was debating something important.

"What's going on babe?" I asked. He leaned up to my face giving me confused puppy eyes and a small pout. He cupped my cheeks and squished. He made the equivalent of :0 on his face as he squished my cheeks again.

"Beb ples-" I tried to say but he was straddling me and was squishing my face so much. I grabbed his wrists and took them off my face. He pouted.

"I need to breathe Fresh." I laughed. He laid his head on my shoulder with a smile. I guess he was happy he could talk too. He shifted down and I inhaled sharply.

"Fresh." I said

"Hm?"

"Sensitive area." I tried to explain.

"Oh, you mean right," he shifted up again, he was right where my dick would be if I had a body summoned, "here?~" he had a complete change in tone. I grunted nodding and covering my mouth. Fresh moved my hand and kissed me, his lips were soft. He cupped my cheek lightly. It's like he had done this before.

After a quick make out session Fresh started softly kissing my neck. He had little anime fangs that dug into my neck when he sucked on it. I tried my hardest not to moan which only made Fresh try harder.

He took off my shirt and his too. He rubbed the base of my spine which made my summon my body. Fresh smiled at the feeling under him. He slipped my shorts off in one swift movement.

Embarrassment washed over me as Fresh took his shorts off and summoned his male body as well. Fresh touched the tip of my dick gingerly. I breathed out a soft moan. He got on his knees and took the tip in his mouth.

I grabbed his head out of instinct and pushed it down, throwing my head back. Fresh didn't seem to mind as he bobbed his head up and down. He got off my dick and went back to straddling me.

Fresh aligned his ass with the tip of my dick, slowly easing onto it. He groaned and made a whining noise.

"Mh- ow..you're t-too big.." he whined wiping his eyes. I massaged his hip apologetically. After a few minutes he bounced up and down a bit to test. He started going faster, his tongues falling out of his mouth.

"Make sure to, nngh- breathe Fresh~" I grunted. He made a noise which turned into a moan as he went faster. He soon became a mess and so did I. He had already came but I hadn't.

After about ten more minutes of Fresh riding me senseless, I was getting close.

"F-Fresh I-fuck-I'm close b-babe~" I said. He nodded.

"Fuck! F-Fresh!~" I moaned as I came. He moaned too coming for a second time. We tried to catch our breath as Fresh got off my dick and collapsed next to me.

"Mmh..headache..." he mumbled taking the hearing aids off.

"Shower?" I signed. He nodded and we both got up and headed to the bathroom.

——

Ayeo they fucked lmao.