1

F E L I C I T Y

The sun shines brightly making me wake up from my deep sleep. I looked over to my clock that said 7:50 on it and that's when I remembered what day it was.

"Shoot!" I hurriedly jumped off of my bed and went straight to my bathroom. It was the first day senior year in highschool and I don't want to be late.

After having a very quick shower I went to my closet and searched for clothes to wear. I ended up with black ripped skinny jeans, paired with a black muscle-tee with the words "Hipsta Please" in white and some white converse. I let my hair air dry to its natural black waves and then applied some foundation, blush, mascara, and some lipgloss for my makeup.

I then got my bag and my keys then went downstairs and grabbed an apple and headed to my car and drove off

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

I finally arrived at school. I parked my car at the parking lot then went to the school doors.

Chatters filled the hallways as students talked about what they did in the summer to their friends.

I went to my locker to get my things for the first two subjects that I have for today since I already know my schedule. I then heard a loud scream coming from Payton, my best friend.

"OH MY GOSH! FELICITY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She said while hugging me rather tightly.

"PAYTON! I MISSED YOU TOO!" I said hugging her back

Payton and I have been best friends since the second grade. We were inseparable. We always did things together. We would always be partners in every project we had, we would treat each other's parents as if they were are real ones.

So we chatted about some random stuff and headed to our first class. It was such a relief to know that we had ALL classes together. (but that doesn't happen in real life)

////////////////////////////

We just finished our first two subjects so now it's our break time. Payton and I got some food and went to get a vacant seat.

"Hey, that boy is starring at you again." Payton said while pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw the one and only Harry Styles

"Just don't mind him."

"But he keeps on staring at you! Since the first day of freshmen year!"

I actually find it weird. I mean Harry looks like a nerd because of his big glasses and he always stares at me. He even lives right infront of me! But i just ignore it.

"Like what I said, just don't mind him."

"Okay fine. Whatever you say." She replied as she took another bite of her sandwich.

//////////////////////////////

The day went pretty slow. Especially for math. IT WAS DREADFUL. At least Payton was there to keep me entertained.

So at the end if the day i said my goodbye's to Payton and drove back home.

As I arrived at home, I noticed Harry at his house with his camera again. He always had it with him. Weird. I shooked my head and

went inside my house.

After some time i watched some television, ate dinner, changed my clothes and brushed my teeth, then went to my bed to get some sleep. But before that, I noticed that Harry had all of his lights brighly turned on at his house. But i was used to it. So i just went to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I KNOW IT WAS BAD

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT?

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY FAN ACCOUNTS

TWITTER: @harrehs_girl

INSRAGRAM:@harrehs_girl

hope you had a wonderful day

-k.s.

P.S. sorry for using all caps