That Text Message

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I lazily reached over to turn the stupid thing off and when I did the time on the clock made me jump out of bed. The clock read 8:00 a.m and that met I was running late.

With all the noise my alarm clock made I thought for sure Abby would have came to my room and woke me up. So, obviously I assumed she was still sleeping on the couch so I went to the living room to wake her up. While I was on my way to the living room I soon realized Abby didn't oversleep at all because she was fully dressed in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Abby !!!!!!" I exclaimed . " Don't you realize that we are fucking late to school" I asked. Then surprisingly Abby responds in between giggles "Girl, today is Senior skip day and its Friday."

I stood there speechless in disbelief for a couple minutes then finally I let out a sigh of relief. "Dam, girl you really do need a taste of Lil Skies. Maybe he can help you relax a bit and stop being so tense " Abby said over her shoulder as she tended to the pancakes. "My bad I just kinda freaked out" I replied. Abby then replied in her usual cheerful voice " Now go get dressed so we can talk while eating my bomb ass breakfast."

With that I returned to my room to grab my phone and a cute outfit to wear then I went to the bathroom. This time before entering the shower I put on my shower cap so I won't have to deal with super tangled hair. Once inside the shower I closed the door and let the warm water energize my body. Within a couple of minutes I found myself fantasizing about my childhood friend, Kimetrius.

Once again I so desperately craved his attention, his touch, his mouth. I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't think or walk straight. It didn't even matter where we did it as long as we weren't going to be rushed. I'm no stranger to getting down and dirty but this side of me I wasn't use to. Usually I craved commitment and would never dream of having sex with someone I didn't have feelings for but something about Lil Skies made my freaking toes curl.

My filthy thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a soft knock at the door. "Who is it" I asked. " Its me Abby of course but girl I have something to tell you " she stated. So naturally I asked her what is it Abby? Then Abby answered between excited giggles "Your friend Kimetrius is here and says he wanna talk to you so look bomb as fuck." I replied "um okay" and with that she walked back to the kitchen. Only when her footsteps faded I finally remembered the text I sent last night. Then I started freaking out so I quickly turned off the water and stepped out the shower and started to get dressed.

First I put on lotion so my skin would look all shiny and smooth. Then I put on a cute bra and panties set in case things got wild. After that I put on my cute red crop top that had flawless written on the front in bold and I paired it with my black skinny jeans. Finally I caught a quick break and picked up my phone to see what he said last night.

Text Messages

Me: Hey, Kim I know its really late and u r probably busy but I need to talk to you about something its urgent. 👌

Skies : Aye I've been wanting to talk to you about something too Shay.

Skies: I have time to chill all weekend before I'm back grinding. Is tomorrow cool ? Imma stop by ur place, K?

After reading the messages I felt a number of different emotions but I was mostly excited and confused. I can't wait to see what he wants to talk to me about. After reading his messages it gave me more motivation to hurry my ass up so I could talk to him. I placed my phone in my back pocket and started to do my hair. Thankfully it was dry so I quickly combed it out and put it in a low curly ponytail and to top off my look I started on my make up.