Who are we?🤔

My name is Shay and I'm just like any other 18 year old girl living in Pennsylvania. Just like numerous other females I have a huge crush on Lil Skies. In my eyes I feel like we would make a cute couple and were really compatible for many reasons. For one we both expressed our own style very confidently and didn't really care much about what a hater had to say.

Also I've heard from confidential resources that his favorite number is 16 and that he is into petite women. Lucky for me I just so happen to be born on July 16th. Another thing that worked in my favor was my appearance. I am a beautiful light skin baddie with beautiful hazel eyes and long black hair. I also was told by many guys at my school that my tiny frame made me quite adorable. So what were the odds of me catching Kimetrius's attention?

Surprisingly the odds were in my favor since I was his childhood friend way before he got famous. I've been there every since the beginning and I didn't plan on bailing on him anytime soon. So what was preventing me from shooting my shot? Honestly it was the fear of me making life more complicated than it needed to be. I didn't want my feelings towards him to jeopardize our friendship or distract him from his music. He worked too hard to finally get recognition just to have his childhood friend to ruin it for him now.

Just as I was mentally going down the list of what could possibly go wrong my girl bestie Abby got my attention. "Shay!" She yelled with a slightly aggravated tone. "Huh? What?" I asked in a state of mild confusion."Were you even listening to me?"questioned Abby. I replied apologetically with "I'm so sorry girl. There has been a lot on my mind lately and I keep zoning out."

"Is this about your friend Kimetrius?"Abby teased. When I couldn't answer her question she burst out laughing. Then Abby grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me in my eyes and said " Shay, please tell him how you feel. Tell him that you are attracted to him and wanna fuck with no strings attached. What do you have to lose?" I was on the verge of tears when I whispered to Abby "I could lose my childhood friend."

With that she pulled me into a hug and told me ever so softly "Just please talk to him because if you don't you will regret it." After that brief conversation we continued the walk to our apartment on the other side of town. When we reached our simple but comfortable apartment we fell into a familiar routine. We immediately started on homework and when we were done with that we checked our social media. Before we knew it; it was nightfall. Around ten o clock that night I finally decided to take a shower while Abby was slumped on the sofa. While letting the water just soothe my skin I started thinking about Lil Skies. I thought about everything I wanted to do with it him at this moment if he was here in this shower with me.

I wanted him to look at me with lust filled eyes. I wanted him to devour every fucking inch of my body and savor the taste of me. I wanted him to be the escape I so desperately craved but as always I broke out of my trance and let doubt and worry seep in. Yes, I wanted him with every fiber in my body but was it worth it? I could literally sever a friendship with one conversation and because he is a rapper paparazzi could bother us. If anyone found out I could end up on the news and be labeled as a thot in the media.

As the last of my worries consumed me the once hot water turned ice cold. So I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my towel off the floor and wrapped myself in it as if it was all I had left. After I dried off I attended to my feminine needs and made sure I smelled like roses. Then I put my hair up in two braids in hopes my hair would dry faster while I slept. Then I grabbed my phone and headed out the restroom to my bedroom so I could try to rest.

I got into my bed and snuggled up under my blankets and tried to go to sleep. When I turned over and saw that my clock read exactly 12:00 a.m, I began to get frustrated so I decided to do something stupid. I reached over to grab my phone off my little bedside table and when it was finally in my grasp I searched for Lil skies number in my contacts. Then I sent him a text and it was only then that I was able to fall asleep.

Author's Note

Hey I'm glad to see that y'all are enjoying my other story "Mysteries Within the Heart." That means a lot to me but unfortunately I have encountered a problem. You see I already had that story written before I got wattpad and I kinda lost the notebook I had it in. So I hate to inform y'all that there will be no other updates until I can find the pre written version of the story. However, I am working on fan fictions because they are easier for me to write. So plz feel free to read my new stories. Thank you so much for supporting me and I hope you continue to do so. ❤