Prologue

Have you ever felt like there was something that you worked hard for that others didn't? Well that was basically Caria in a nutshell, sure she had everything the girlfriend, the popularity and others. But her favorite thing in the world was her ability to be creative no matter what she did. However, even she has moments where she thinks that she can do better.

Everything she thought was mostly that everyone whose famous is famous for all the wrong reasons. Caria was like that she was raised by a strict Italian catholic household. All she knew was that when things around her were going rough that she had to be tough. But she could learn to think for herself sometimes as well.

Every single minute of every hour of every day she thought that people in Hollywood were thinking that they were better than everyone. She worked herself hard at school every single day. She then would come home from school to help out with her uncle's restaurant while working on her homework and taking care of her younger sister Cristina who was about five years old. She had a lot on her plate by the time she was a junior in high school. She had to juggle being a big sister as well and being a part time employee and student.

Her uncle ran a restaurant named Solo Mio where she worked from the time she got home until they closed at 9 p.m. Somedays she has to help the other employees even the days she's off. She was a very hard worker who got along with everyone that she came into contact with. Well almost everyone, the one person that she didn't get along with was the one person who was always on the TV at her uncle's restaurant.

One day Caria was riding home from school on her motorbike listening to Walk away by Kelly Clarkson through her earbuds. It was a song that Caria and her mother used to sing all the time at family gatherings. That song always brought a smile to Caria's face whenever she would listen to it. It became her favorite song to listen to even at the hardest point in her life. However, that day she had no idea that her life would change in more ways than she had ever thought.