Chapter2: Guess whose back?

It seems every day my life gets better & better. I go to a great school & I have amazing friends. Honestly how could my life get better than this, everyday I'd come home my mother would ask me how my day was. I told her that it was great & it honestly couldn't be better. Well actually if I'm being honest I've been a little homesick. I can't stop thinking about what my old friends are up to. What my ex-girlfriend might be thinking? Probably thinking that I'm the biggest jerk in the world, I still can't believe that I put her through situation. I spent most nights thinking about her. She's probably thinking that I'm the biggest jerk in the world and I don't blame her. The next day I talked with my mom about me going home to Salinas.

I told her that I was homesick and that I wanted to go back home. She told me that she was about my age when she moved back to Salinas. That night she called my dad and told him that I would be coming home tomorrow.

As soon as I finished packing my stuff my mom's limo came by to take me to the airport. As the car drove away and I went inside I felt guilty leaving my mother and the life I made in L.A. behind. But I kept my head held high with my mind on a mission. When I was on the plane coming home to Salinas a woman that looked like she was in her senior years told me that I had reminded her of this person on a show she watches. "Do you know a lady by the name of Mya Nadia Lopez?" she asked. I told her that she was my mother the ex-wife of the militarily involved Maurice Lopez who is now married to an exotic dancer named Emily Johnston. She told me what brought me to Salinas. I told her I was moving back there because I previously lived there and I missed being home.

She told me she was going to visit her family who had lost her grandson. I told her how the girl I was going back home to see had lost her brother when he went overseas with her parents. After that she and I talked for a while. When the plane landed I asked her if she needed help finding her family. She said she would like that very much, they weren't hard to find they were waiting by the gate and were sitting right next to my dad. "Is that your father?" she, asked me. I told that it was I hadn't seen my dad for years. As she introduced me to her family my dad walked up to me and said to me. "Hey we should probably get going you have school tomorrow champ." After that I told the nice lovely elderly woman that it was nice to meet her family.

When I got out to the car I put my stuff in the trunk and we headed back to the house. My step mother tried to make a conversation by asking me how my time in L.A. was. I told it was great I made lots of new friends but I missed my old ones and that's why I came back. I didn't tell her about my feelings for Caria.

As soon as I got home I started to call some of my old friends from school and apologize. I even called my friends outside of school, I started to apologize to them too. Some of them wouldn't hear it from me, mostly my ex-girlfriend's friends. However, some of them would listen to me and forgave me for what I did. Over all I was just happy to be home again. Mainly because I missed being away from home so much. But also because there were a few people I personally needed to make amends with. I mainly had to mends with my old best friends, my old teachers, but mainly my ex-girlfriend. All though knowing her she'd wouldn't listen to me & I agree with her I wouldn't listen to me either. The next day I woke up & I got ready for school. I got into my dad's old car and my step mom drove me to my old school. If some people wouldn't forgive that's fine, I wouldn't forgive me either.

I can't believe that my class is getting a new student transfer from Los Angeles. I hate people from L.A. they always think that they're better than everyone else. Everyone in L.A. thinks that they're so great just because they think that influence young minds in a positive way. It just makes me so mad that those airheads think that, if I lived in L.A. I would always thank the people who helped me achieve my dreams. I'll bet you that some of those so-called celebrities in L.A. don't even listen past the lyrics of their own song.

I mainly had to mends with my old best friends, my old teachers, but mainly my ex-girlfriend. All though knowing her she'd wouldn't listen to me & I agree with her I wouldn't listen to me either.

Out of all the art schools this person could go to they had to go to mine. At least whoever it is must have gotten sent here by his parents because he doesn't appreciate the arts like he should. Or maybe he/she just can't stand the thought of those snobby Goddamn celebrities like I can. Either way he/she could've gone any other art school instead of coming to mine. I road my bike to the back of the school as I was parking my bike I saw an old vintage looking car pulled in into one of the parking spaces.

Whoever was going here must know I go here. Because a vintage car is my favorite type of car out of all the types cars. When I got out to the steps my then boyfriend came on to the steps and kissed me. "I got go to early dance rehearsal you coming?" he, asked me I told I'd be there in a minute. Then he left for rehearsal, I know he can be kind of an a-hole at times, but he wasn't a bigger jerk than Santi.

Then as soon as he left one of my friends came up to me and asked "isn't that your favorite type of car?" I told her that it was, "but the only person who knows that is." I paused then the car door opened and the person stepped out. "You've got to be kidding me." I, said when Santiago stepped out of the car. You couldn't see it, but I was really pissed, I just couldn't believe he would come back here. I started to walk inside the school to get ready for dance.