Mark Me 》Enoch

️SLIGHT NSFW⚠️

Dont kill me its 4 am here and this just came to mind. Tell me if you guys want a longer version on my account. Like, and actual 30-50 chapter story. I kinda think its a cute idea :)
------

"I told you, for the last time Enoch, I'm not calling rabbits in here just so you can take their lives."
I continued walking into the basement and sat on the edge of his bed.
"Sonya, please. Just one?" I winced at the word. I didn't like it when he begged me for something. It made me feel like I wasn't meeting my only friends expectations.
I sighed, "Fine. But only because you're so awkward."

He lightly smiled.

"Under one condition," I smirked.

His smile faded, "Y-yeah?"

I sat, cross-legged on his bed now, arms across my chest, looking at him with my eyes wide.

He knew exactly what I wanted.

He just didn't want to admit it.

"Do it, or no dead bunnies for you,"

That was all I had to say.
He peeled back the blankets and put his hand on my chest, carefully pushing me down. His other hand was supporting my back, while I twisted onto my side, hoping he would at least stay until I fell asleep this time.

We were laying down, my head against his chest, and his arms strong around my waist.

He kissed my cheek, lovingly.

I grunted, "Don't do that, you might has rabies."

He smirked, "Is someone going into little spa-"

"NOPES,"

He kissed my cheek again and I opened my eyes. "Meanie,"

He kissed it again.

And again.

And one more time before I pushed his face away.

"Nuuuuuuhhh. . . Your thunker is messing up. You doesn't deserve me. You deserve better,"

[Yeees, i meant to say 'thunker,']

He frowned, "No, love. You deserve better, I love you more than anything on this Earth, and beyond that. I'll never leave you."

"Suuuuuure,"

"I promise,"

"Prove it,"

He smirked.

'Oh jear desus,' i thought. I was really heccin in for it now.

He lifted his shirt and tossed it onto the floor.

"You sure you wanna go there, little one?"

I was hesitant, but I nodded.

He pulled my chin closer, and kissed me, passionately.

He pulled our bodies closer together and rubbed my back. I didn't want to go all the way, but he knew if I were to get uncomfortable I'd tell him.

My legs parted slowly, shaking as he began grinding against me. My arms wrapped around his neck and he kissed me deeply, showering me with affection I didn't deserve.

His fingers tugged at the laces in my shorts but I pulled away.

"Not tonight, love."

He looked a bit disappointed, but nodded.