What you do all night

Lol so I just thought of this at like 12 am.
.
.

Jacob: usually you'll watch movies and listen to his cheesy jokes. You make popcorn and drink soda all night and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Enoch: You stay up and watch him play with his homunculi. You wait until you can't keep your eyes open anymore and lay in his bed, him soon laying beside you and falling asleep.

Millard: You sneak out and walk about the village, pranking as many people as possible, laughing until your side's hurt and retreating back to the house when you get too tired to continue.

Hugh: You lay in his bed, talking about nothing much, just enjoying each other's company, eventually you both get tired and sleep next to each other.

Horace: He isn't really one for breaking rules, so you stay in his room reading to each other until one gets tired, then you fall asleep together.

Victor: He takes you to the roof where you both stare at the constellations in awe, you sing to him while playing with his hair, lulling him to sleep, once you both fall asleep on the roof, he usually gets up and takes you to his room, where you both sleep for the rest of the night, wrapped in each other's arms.