You died his hair

You died his hair.

Jake, Millard, Enoch.

Jake:
"Jake hold still! You're going to make it run onto your skin!" You yelled as the blue dye began to drip off of his hair.
"How much longerrrr?" Jake growled, still wiggling and laughing in the process.
You smirked and began to rinse the colour out.
He gasped at you got finished blow-drying his hair and moved your hands from his eyes. He looked in the mirrow and smiled, "I LOVE IT," He screeched and picked you up, twirling you around.

Enoch:
"No, that's stupid, I'm not doing that," Enoch said as he continues to work on a clay figure.
"Enooochhhhh," you whined and pulled him up by his arm.
You raced to the kitchen and sat him in a chair, grabbing the hair dye.
He whined and fought through the whole thing.
'It'll be worth it,' you thought.
When you were done drying his hair you walked to the mirror and shoved him in front of it.
"My hair is green," he said.
You smiled.
"Yes, I know, it's green and brown, and you can't really tell it's there too much, but, it was this or it's blonde when the green fades," Enoch smiled. WAIT WHAT?!
He laughed and hugged you, "I kinda like it," he said into your shoulder.

Millard: (I know, it's bad)
"Hey Mill, if we died your hair would you be able to see it?" You asked your boyfriend one day.
"What? Don't kill my hair!!" The invisible boy responded, looking terrified.
"No," you started, deciding to just try it.
Millard walked from the bathroom to his bedroom, his now visible hair laying across his eyes.
"B-black? Oh god I look like a goth," he whined, but you chirped in,
"No, Mill! We can finally see your hair!! It's adorableeeee!!" You shook his shoulder as he continued looking at himself in the mirror.