hidden secreats

Dear diary:Adrien agreste my long time crush is chatton my kitty and partner! Am so happy we're together now! But boy little did I know that being with Adrien agreste was gonna bring a tone of problem my way.....
Love-mdpc

Ughhh guess who's back from a fabulous trip in the big apple if u guessed chole then u are 100% correct that bratty bitch has been   bragging about her trip ever since she got to school but little did she know that a suprise was gonna hit her smack in the face!
Mari and Adrien walk into school hand to hand chole pulls up and boy does she get mad
Chole-WHAT IS THIS she points to Adrien and Mari*chole grabs Maris hand and trys to get it off adrien* Mari-CHOLE GET UR HANDS OFF ME! Everyone looks at the two girls* Adrien steps in*
Adrien-CHOLE GET UR HANDS OF MY GIRLFRIEND! Chole pauses* chole-r-r-re repeat that for me again Adrien says it again but in a much calmer voice* adrien-i said get ur hands off my girlfriend Adrien pulls Mari close to him* chole-b-b-but I though I was ur gf? Adrien looks at chole* adrien-we we're never together Adrien spits* choles eyes start to swell up with tears* chole runs into the school* Mari looks at Adrien* mari-wtf just happened?? Adrien looks at Mari* adrien-i just stood up to chole *later in class* everyone sits down and gets there work done* Sabrina raise's her hand*
Sabrina-miss b where is chole?
*Everyone looks at Adrien*
Adrien-what? How am I supposed to kn- *suddenly the door to the class explodes and a akuma victim walks in* ???:I am
Trapper! Trapper:and I will trick ur loveones! ((Idk that name just popped into my head pls don't judge me)) *everyone screams*ALYA-MARINTTE HELP! Trapper grabs alya and starts to drag her out the door*
Mari-AM COMING! Tikki fly's out Mari's sache* everyone screams again only bc they see tikki* Mari -GUYS STOP SCREAMING ok Mari exhales* Mari-TIKKI SPOTS ON! Mari transforms into ladybug* ladybug-everyone stay here! Barricade the door and don't come out until I come to the door! *Ladybug grabs Adrien by the waist* ladybug:ADRIENS COMING WITH ME! Whole class:why?! *Ladybug sighs* ladybug:BC HES CHAT NOIR! *Everyone gasp*Sabrina:how is he chat noir?!? Adrien:I'll show u how! Adrien-PLAGG CLAWS OUT! Adrien transformers into chat noir* *le gasp*chat noir stands on the desk* chatton:do u believe me meeeeeeeow~? Sabrina faints* whole class:GO GET THEM LADYBUG AND CHATNOIR!
((TBC SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT I HAD NO INSPERATION AND I AM NOT IN THE MOOD COUNTINUE'S IN PART TWO~.......)