🌸Chihiro x Reader-So many colours🌸

Soulmate au: when you and your soulmate touch you can see colours otherwise the world is in greyscale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV:
It was a snowy day in the middle of January when I walked into my classroom yet again, everybody always talking about their soulmates and when they will find them. I doubt mine ever exists, I'll just have to stay trapped in this grey world forever I guess.

My friend Zane ran up to me screaming and squealing.

"(Y/N) THERES A WHOLE NEW CLASS AT THE SCHOOL!! MAYBE OUR SOULMATES ARE THERE!" She screamed at me

I looked at her dumbfounded, she knew I didn't think I'd ever find my soulmate and I probably, no, definitely never would. Nevertheless she took me by the hand and dragged me to the new classroom.

Whenever a new person would arrive everyone would touch each other to see if they were their soulmates, me and Zane never found ours yet.

Zane went through one by one introducing herself than me and having us touch hands. Everything stayed the same horrible grey colour until we talked to a small girl, her name was Chihiro Fujisaki, when me and her touched hands a bright light flashed and I closed my eyes, and when I opened them my eyes met hazel ones.

"you're my soulmate.." I say in a whisper while Zane is scream fangirling, after she has calmed down she moved along trying to find her own soulmate.

A bunch of flashes of light pop up around the room while I'm staring in awe at my newly found soulmate, she was adorable in my eyes. Then the bell rang.

Chihiro pulled me away from everyone after class, looking very worried.

"(Y/N) there's something I need to tell you" she said in a soft tone

"What is it?" I answered, concerned

"I'm not actually a girl, I'm a boy. I'm sorry if I disappointed you" she, no, he blurted out looking like he wanted to cry

"It's perfectly fine Chihiro! I'll love you no matter what!" After I said that he looked so relived and I hugged him, I was gonna kiss him until,

"(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Yyyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnnnnnn) NDNSLCJSJKS"

I sighed knowing who was running in our direction and left Chihiro's embrace and settled for firmly gripping into his hand.

"(Y/N) I FOUND MY SOULMATE DKSKSLDHSKAOAP" She yelled pulling a girl with black hair in two giant twin drills behind her.

"Holy shit (Y/N) you dress in all black? That's kinda emo" Zane said coming to a stop in front of me and Chihiro and looking me up and down "Anyways," she continued "This is Celestia! She's my soulmate" Zane squealed as she lifted their held hands up for us to see "Celeste this is my best friend (Y/N) and their soulmate Chihiro!"

The conversation continued for a little bit before Zane heard a distant ice cream truck and ran off Celestia following behind her.

I pulled Chihiro close to me and kissed him, which he returned. We broke our lips for air and decided to go get some ice cream from that distant ice cream truck.

The End