🌸Rantaro x Florist!Reader- Flower Walk🌸

(Y/N)'s POV
I walked into the dining hall, Ive been stuck in hopes peak academy and it's killing game for 5 months now and only a few people have died, the rest of us have agreed to live here for the rest of our lives.

I'm the Ultimate Florist (Y/N) (L/N), nobody here is like me. My best friend in this crazy game is Zane Sato, The ultimate actress, and she can get kinda, no really weird sometimes.

Anyways, I walked into the dining hall to see only Rantaro sitting in the corner of the room, chewing on a hope bagel. I grabbed some food, walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey Rantaro" I said with a smile

"Good morning" he replied also giving me a smile

We continued to chat for a little while before Shuichi came running in and hid behind our table, before we could ask him what was going on we saw Zane and Kokichi rush in yelling after Shuichi.

I looked down at Shuichi and back up at Rantaro and yelled back at the two trouble makers, "HE DIDNT COME IN HERE WE SAW HIM RUN TOWARDS THE YARD!" Which they nodded to and started towards their new destination. Shuichi than thanked me and left mumbling about how they were tryna get him to do something with them.

I turned back to Rantaro "Do you want to go walk around the garden?" I ask him as we finish our food and load the dishes into the dishwasher. "Sure!" He responded as cheerful as ever.

So away we went strolling through the garden until we came upon a bench surrounded by (f/c) roses. My feet hurt and I thought it was a lovely spot to take a rest, so we sat down.

We chatted for a while before Rantaro stopped me mid sentence.

"(Y/N) I need to tell you something.." he trailed off making me worried

"What is it Rantaro?" I say cautiously

"Will you go out with me?" He asked me while holding a few (f/c) flowers he picked on the way,

"Of course I will!" I practically squeal back giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Then in that moment we see further down the path, Shuichi running down the path and then being tackled by Kokichi and Zane. We were gonna go run and pull the two off of him until we realized that they just started a heated makeout session and we just walked in the opposite direction, holding hands of course.

The End