Summer

Sup solby fans. Lol if anyone reads this. But hey I was bored one day and decided to write this. It's literally smut basically. There is a plot so yeah. I had to look up 'shirtless Colby Brock' for the cover (made me really uncomfortable because I like girls...) this is a Solby story so sorry for y'all that wanted a Colby fan fic. I'm not very good at writing straight things...

THIS IS JUST FAN FICTION I AM IN NO WAY SAYING ANY OF THIS IS REAL OR IMPLYING ANYTHING. IM JUST USING MY IMAGINATION.

Sam

An insistent beeping noise rings throughout the room, Sam jerks up, blinking tiredly as the students around him hustle out of the room. "Have a good summer!" Ms. Stuart yells, waving and smiling brightly at everyone. He stretches his arm in the air, sighing as he lets his hands fall. He tugs his backpack on, checking his phone as he walks towards the door.

"Sam?" Ms. Stuart say just before hes about to walk out the door.

"Yes?" he says as nicely as he can, he just wants to make it home.

"What are you up to this summer?" she asks, moving some things around on her desk. He grips the straps on his backpack tightly.

"I took a baby sitting job, gonna do that for the first month and then I don't know," he glances up at the clock, "about that, I have to go now if i don't want to be late." She nods her head, motioning him away. Sam is put of the room in a flash, jogging towards his locker. His friend is leaning against the lockers, his hair already a different color from yesterday. "Jake Webber! You are going to ruin your hair if you keep bleaching it," Sam scolds him.

"It's just hair," Jake smiles, "it'll grow back, plus the orange looks sick." Sam glances at his hair, it does look good, Jakes eyes look up, his smile going away. He opens his mouth but Sam is already shoved into a locker, his face resting against the cold metal. He falls down, landing between the one and only, Colby Brocks, feet. 

He runs away laughing, Sam rolls his eyes, grabbing Jake extended hand. "Holy Shit, are you okay?" he asks, Sam nods his head. He puts his combination, grabbing the rest of his stuff from his locker. Colby and Sam used to be two peas in a pod, one day Colby pulled away, started getting popular and mean. Sam slams his locker, sighing, he couldn't remember what happened. He walks down the hall, Jake following behind him.

"I heard youre becoming a Manny for summer," Jake says, Sam takes his keys out of his pocket. They both jog to the car, wanting to get as far away from the school as they could. Sam throws his backpack in the back seat, buckling his seat belt.

"My mom said they were friends of hers," Sam explains, pulling out of the parking spot, "easy money, just one kid. The teenager should be easy."

"How old is the teenager," Jake asks,

"Are you sure you got everything hon?"

I sigh, giving her the 'really look'. "Yes mom. I'm sure." I say, she smiles, giving me a hug. "Mom! I'm only babysitting," I say into the hug.

"But it's for a month!" She says, "I don't get to see my baby boy for a month."

I roll my eyes as I kiss her cheeks. I pull out of my driveway. I look down at my phone, she lives about twenty minutes away. I put on some of my music to pass the time.

Before I know it I'm pulling into her driveway. I park my car and turn it off, I take a breath before exiting my car and walking over to the front door. I knock once before someone opens it. I smile brightly at the little boy.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Gage," he whispers before running into a random room. I smile, following him. I end up in the kitchen and see what I expect to be the mom. All her bags are laying beside her.

"Hi. You must be Sam. I'm sorry but I have to leave right now. But tomorrow you can drop of gage at a friends house and pick him up a week later. You just have to make sure my teenager doesn't have any parties when I'm gone for that week. Okay?" She rambles.

I nod my head, trying to take in the information. She told where the grocery money is and stuff like that. "Cole!" She yells.

"What?!" I hear someone yell from upstairs. My eyebrows pull together, his voice sounds familiar.

"Don't what me! Come downstairs and meet your babysitter," she yells after Cole. I hear a groan and some stomping. I turn to smile at him but my face instantly falls. His blue eyes piercing, his lips pulling into a lazy smirk. Colby Brock, I've never cared enough to figure out his real name.

She makes us shake hands before she rubs out of the door. My stomach flips when I Colby walks closer to me. I take a step back but soon my back hits a wall. He just looks me up and down before walking away. I stand there for a couple minutes before turning my head to Gage.

Colby POV

*a month before*

"Mom! I don't need a babysitter! I'm seventeen!" I yells, she turns around and yanks my ear, causing me to yelp loudly.

"Last time I let you home alone you have a party so I'm not letting you be alone this time," she snaps. I groan dramatically before stomping up the stairs. "Cole Brock you are grounded!" She yells after me.

"Cole Brock you're grounded," I mock her in a high pitched voice.

*current time*

I lay in my bed as I hear Sam yell up the stairs. "Um. Colby! I'm dropping off your brother and getting groceries! Do you want to come?" He yells.

I smile to myself, "no! How long do you think you'll be gone?" I yell back.

"I- um! Three or four hours!"

I smirk turning my body to grab my phone.

To Corey: "party at my house, right now!!!"