Movie Night

Sam POV

I put the cd in the CD player. Moving back to the couch. I pick up my phone scrolling through Twitter as the movie trailer play. Colby's mom said there was movie night every Thursday. Since Gage isn't here I don't know if Colby will come down from his room. He hasn't all day, which's kind of freaking me out.

As if on that queue Colby comes stomping down the stairs. He plops in the couch next to me, I try to ignore his presence by scrolling through my apps. I don't think he likes being ignored. His hand moves to grip my thigh, making me jump. From the corner of my eye I see him smirk.

Anger falls over me, he just wants a reaction, just like all those times he pushed me into a locker. I roll my eyes, going onto Instagram, ignoring his hand. His hand leaves for a second to start the movie. I put my phone down in my lap, watching Jumanji start. Colby is quick to place his hand on my thigh again. I don't jump, nor do I glance at him.

I can tell he gets frustrated because he squeezes my thigh, moving his fingers in. I let out a giggle as the movie start cracking jokes. My quiet laugh is cut off when his finger move closer to my crotch. I take a deep breath, my mind not even on the movie. I think Colby notices me not laughing. His hand moves closer to my crotch, making my cock twitch.

I mentally groan, hating that my body wants this. My mind goes haywire when his fingertips slide against my hard-on. It takes all my will not to bring my hips up to the touch. Colby lets out a surprised noise when he runs his palm against it. A little whimper escapes my mouth.

His hand pushes my phone from my lap. I move to catch it but he grips my cock making my mouth fall open in a gasp. I move to grip his wrist, almost pulling it off. He starts to palm me, making my grip on his wrist loosen. I turn my head to meet his eyes. His face is almost in the shadows but the light from the tv is showing everything. His blue eyes now dark, his lips are pulled into a smirk, knowing I've gave in.

It makes me want to scream but it also makes me want to give him more. My mind runs wild when our eyes meet. Colby's smirk fall for a second, his hand moves up to my stomach. I'm too far gone to realize what he's doing. His hand slides in my sweatpants and my boxers. He grips the base of my cock, making me moan. He flicks his wrist once, my whole body shuddering as pleasure runs through my veins.

My head falls back onto the couch, my hand gripping the arm rest, the other on Colby's leg. He moves his hand, making me dig my fingers into his leg, feeling his cock twitch. His hand moves to my slit, dipping his thumb a little. I bring my hips up. I'm surprised when I feel his lip move to my neck. I close my eyes, grinding my hips up into his hand. Colby is sucking hickeys on my neck.

I roll my eyes, pulling out his hand. I stand up, pulling off my pants and boxers. Moving to straddle his waist. His breathing becomes fast, my eyebrows pull together. Why is he so worked up? We've done this before. I just push it away, kissing his jaw. His hand grips my dick again, flicking his wrist. I moan, grinding down.

I fuck into his hand, I want to hear him moan. My hand travels down his body, palming him through his sweats. Our wrists knock together, but I get a beautiful moan anyway. I gasp as heat coils in my lower stomach. My head falling into his neck. My hips stutter as my orgasm washes over me. He flicks his wrist faster, helping me through my orgasm.

I whine at the sensitivity, his wrist stopping. His free hand falls to my hair, the loving gesture freaking me out. I pull my head up, our eyes meeting. His eyes travel down to my lips, everything is confusing me. Colby is acting different, off.

I pull off of his, putting my boxers and pants back on. I turn back to Colby but he's already gone. Must've had to change, I think. I sit down on the couch, watching the rest of the movie.