Waking Up is the Second Hardest Thing in the Morning

Sam

I wake up, wanting some kind of relief. I put my head back, trying to fall asleep. Letting out a groan, rolling over to my stomach. I let out a gasp as my erection rubs against the bed. I quickly flip over, sitting up.

Holy shit. Colby. Was all I could think. Feeling my cock twitch in the confinement's of my boxers. I need a cold shower. Now.

I flip the sheets off me, my feet hitting the soft carpet. I take a breath, standing up. I walk over to the dresser, pulling out some sweatpants. I pull them over my legs, groaning when they are clearly showing everything. I pull on a sweatshirt, walking quietly out of the room.

I move down the hall as quick as I can, the only bathroom with a shower is down stairs. I almost make it to the top stair before I hear a door open behind me. My body tenses up, stopping in fear. Colby coughs behind me, I choose to ignore him, moving again.

"Don't ignore me." Colby says, my body freezing once again. I don't know why his tone makes my cock jump but it does. I slowly turn around, my hand gripping the railing. My other hand moves to push down my sweatshirt, hoping to cover the obvious boner I'm sporting.

Colby looks me up and down. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"I- um... I'm going to take a shower," I stutter, not knowing why I'm so nervous.

Colby raises his eyebrow. "Why don't I fuck you in this hall instead," he says, placing a hand on the wall. I watch his fingertips slide against the wall as he walks closer to me. A whimper falls from my lips when Colby grabs onto the bottom of my sweatshirt, knuckles brushing against my erection.

He lets out a dark chuckle, my face flushing red. He pulls me closer, I stumble over the one step. I look up at him, gasping as his blue eyes now black from lust. He smiles, pushing hard against the wall. His lips find mine hungrily, his tongue quickly pushing into my mouth. I let out a moan when he flattens his palm against my boner.

I rock my hips forward into his hand, whining when he pulls it away. With our mouths still moving together Colby pulls my boxers and sweats down in one go. I gasp as the cold air hits my hardened dick, Colby's warm hand grabbing ahold of it. He pumps it a few times before moving to take off my sweatshirt.

I'm left completely naked as he's completely clothed. He's quick to take of his shirt, pulling me up to him again. His hands move to my hips, his fingers pressing in hard. I whine as my dick rubs against his jeans, my hands moving to unbuckle his jeans. I get impatient, hooking my fingers around the waist band and pulling hard. They fall easily, making me smirk at my achievement.

Colby steps out of them, then I'm on the ground. "Colby!" I gasp, feeling the carpet under me.

"Shit. You have a way of saying my name," Colby mutters before shoving his fingers into my mouth. I let my tongue slide around them, Colby watching my face. We lock eyes, Colby pulls his fingers out of my mouth. He quick to push one into me, making me whine.

He pushes the second finger along with it, not letting me get used to the first one. My pain turns quickly to pleasure as he scissors them inside me. "Just fuck me already," I groan, feeling him pull out his fingers.

I hear the cap of the lube pop open, a second later Colby's lining up to my entrance. He pushes past the rim, making me gasp. I move up to grip his arms, feeling them flex under my tight grip. He pushes all the way in, stopping once he's balls deep. We are both breathing hard. "Move."

Colby pulls out to the tip before thrusting back in hard. I moan loudly, loving the way he thrusts in slowly but hard. One of his hands moving to cup my jaw, the gesture throwing me off but turning me on at the same time. I link my ankles behind him as he starts to thrust harder.

The discomfort turning into pleasure as he rubs against the nerves deep inside of me. I arch my back, our chests rubbing together. Colby grunts when I clench around him, pleasure taking over my body. His lower stomach rubs against my dick and the stimulation on my prostate making my thoughts swirl into a dark whole.

We attach lips, his hips moving faster. My hands move up to his face, moving my lips against his as best as I can. My body sliding every now and then on the carpet making me whine. Our moans and skin on skin fill the empty hall. It soon becomes too much to move my lips against his when his hand moves to my hip.

I stop him, his tip pressing against my prostate, his eyes dark. I quickly grab onto his shoulders pulling away, wincing at the feeling of him pulling out. He looks at me confused for a second before I push him back. He lays down slowly, watching me climb on top of him.

I move up on my knees, sliding down his dick again. Loving the feeling of being so full. "You just love having dick don't you?" Colby moans under me.

I smirk, knowing that he's helpless under me. I put my hands on his chest, bringing my hips up before going down again. I do that a couple more times, loving Colby's blissed out face. I top with my ass against his thighs, grinding down a little. Colby grips my hips, his other hand moving to jerk me off. I shudder, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I come hard. I fall forward, whining when Colby starts to thrust up. His hands gripping my hip hard enough to leave bruises.

His hips snap up, soon filling me up. I sit on his chest for a second, his hand ghosting over my back before falling beside him. I take a breath as I sit up, pulling off him. I pull on my sweatpants and sweatshirt, watching as Colby does the same.

"Oh," he says, "might wanna look somewhat decent. I'm having friends tonight."

—-

I'm so sorry! I have so many other books to write. But here's a long chapter for all you beautiful people.

Ily 🥰

(Sorry for grammar mistakes and such)

ALSO 1k READS! HOLY SHIT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH 😘