F*ck you Corey.

Sam

I turn up my music, getting annoyed by how loud Colby and his friends can be. Their laughs getting louder and louder as they get more and more drunk. I turn my music all the way up, clenching my fists. But the music doesn't help when they start yelling. I rip out my headphones, pushing off the bed. I stomp down the stairs as loud as I can.

It goes silent down stairs as I enter the living room. "Do you ever shut the hell up?!" I ask, Corey looks at me confused for a second. Everyone's eyes switch between Colby and I, before a smirk grows on Elton's face.

"So this is Colby's Babysitter. How nice," Elton teases, Colby just rolls his eyes taking another drink from his can. I look at Colby, one of his hands is handcuffed to the coffee table in the middle.

Corey stands up, looking at me. "Sam! My boy! Come sit down next to Colby," he says, pushing me down next to the coffee table. Elton and Kevin stand up, moving closer to me. Colby just looks at them lazily, leaning against the couch.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask, scared. Corey moves in between us for a second, unlocking the cuff that was connected to the coffee table.

"Now."

Everything went in a flash after that. Corey pulled Colby closer to me. Kevin and Elton grab ahold of me. A whole bunch of 'what the fucks' being thrown around. The next thing I know is I am handcuffed to Colby, both of us freaking out.

Corey shows us the key to the handcuffs, Colby reaching out drunkenly. Corey quickly pulls away. "Okay Dev. Let's go. See you in two days Sam and Colby!" Corey yells before leaving with his girlfriend.

Kevin and Elton start laughing loudly as they walk out of the room. We sit in silence for a second. I move my cuffed hand a little, Colby letting out a 'ow'.

"Your friends suck you asshole," I yell of a sudden. I stand up, Colby still sitting on the ground. I fall back down again when Colby pulls his arm down roughly.

"Just calm down and have a drink," Colby says, using his free arm to grab a beer for me.

"No!" I yell, "I wanna get out of these!"

Colby groans, shoving the beer as me. "We aren't getting out of these until Corey wants us to. So just have a fucking drink," he says. I slump back defeatedly, taking the drink from him. I quickly give it back when I take a drink. Colby lets out a laugh, gulping down the rest of it.

He throws the empty can, looking at me after. I look back at him. "I think I'm starting to love you Sam," Colby says, his hand moving to touch my face.

"You're drunk," I say, knowing he doesn't mean it. I try to stand up again but he pulls me into him.

"I'm drunk but I'm falling for you. I am very vulnerable right now and before I get scared I'm just going to say I think I'm falling for you," he rambles, trying to move forward to kiss me.

I pull away, my heart pumping fast. "You're drunk," I repeat. I stand up quickly, this time pulls hard up. Colby winces, slowly getting up after me. "You're drunk and we need to go to sleep," I say.

He stumbles a bit but we manage to make it to the stairs. I try to walk up the steps but Colby falls. I groan, helping Colby stand up. I walk behind him, my hands holding onto his waist. It's a trouble but we make it up the stairs. I try to pull us into my room but Colby pushes me into the wall.

"Colby. What are you doing?" I ask, feeling his hand travel down my front.

"Hmm," he says, his hand gripping my half hard cock through my pants, "you."

I push him away. "We're going to sleep Colby," I mutter, trying to go into my room.

"If we're going sleep we're going to my room," he says, pulling me to his room. I walk after him, the handcuffs pulling my wrist. He opens his door and we walk into the darkroom. My feet hit a couple of things before we find the bed. Colby stops at the end of it, turning to me.

"What are you do-" I try to ask but he shoves me into the bed. He's quick to straddle me, my body being confined between his legs. He grabs my free hand and pulls my cuffed hand above my head. I can't see anything, looking around the dark room. "Colby. We should go to bed," I say.

He grinds his hips down, moving to suck at my neck. Try to move my hands but his grip on my wrists just get tighter. The cuffs digging into my wrist harder, making my cock fill up all the way. Colby's tongue slides down my neck, his hips swiveling harder.

"Colby," I whine, trying to move my hands. His hard on rubs against mine, sweat starting build on my forehead. Colby's breathing is hard as his free hand moves down to cup my ass. We both moan, the bed squeaking under us. He pushes down harder, my hips moving up to meet his.

He lets go off my wrists, our cuffed hands sitting awkwardly by each other. We rock our hips together, Colby's hand moving under my pants. He squeezes my ass, his fingertips brushing against my hole. I moan, pushing my hips up. A familiar heat starting to form at the pit of my stomach.

Our hips start to move together faster, our moans getting louder. I spill into my boxers, my cuffed hand finding his, bringing our hands together. Colby falls on top of me, his lips pressed against my neck. I whine at as sensitivity starts to kick in, Colby's hips moving faster. Colby moans my name as he comes, his body going limp on me.

I let him sit on me for a second before the wet feeling in my boxers gets uncomfortable. "Colby. My boxers," I say, making Colby plop next to me. We stand up and walk blindly through his room, reaching what I think is his closet. I wait, listening to Colby fumble around with something. He hands me a fresh pair of boxers. We both try to take off our pants but realizing that we couldn't.

"You take off mine while I take off yours," Colby says, coming close enough for me to make out some of his features. We both reach forward, fumbling with the buttons. Pull down my first, putting on the boxers. Colby does the same, walking back to the bed after.

I lay on my back, knowing that I won't be able to sleep in this position. I turn on my side, away from Colby. The hand cuffs pulling tight on my wrist. A second later I feel Colby press flush against my back. His breath evening out soon after.

~~~

Another long update for you beautiful people.