The tea

Taehyungs POV.
I pulled a badge it said his name then under that it says UNDERBOSS. WAIT IS MY BEST FRIEND IN A MAFIA AND WHY IS THE BADGE MADE OUT OF GOLD OMG OMG. IM FREAKING OUT. I threw everything back in his bag zipped it up and acted like I saw nothing. Yeah nothing. Nothing is something. OMG MY BEST FRIEND IS A MAFIA UNDERBOSS. AAAH HE IS COMING BACK!!! ACT COOL TAE. ACT COOL.
"Hey I'm back! Are you okay you look like you just saw a ghost."
Jungkook said with a worried look.
"Nothing! I mean yeah I'm fine! Ahahheeheheheheh he...."
I responded nervously.
"Um...okay tae. How about we start studying yeah?"
"Okay!"
OMFG WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. IS HE REALLY APART OF A MAFIA OR IM I JUST GOING CRAZY!?
"Taehyung? Taehyung? KIM TAEHYUNG!"
My thoughts were suddenly interpreted.
"Huh? Oh YEAH. STUDYING. LETS. DO. THAT. OKAY. "
"Tae are you sure you're okay!? Did something happen? Someone hurt you"
I see jk was really worried. So I had to calm down and act like I saw nothing, but I couldn't it was so hard for me!!! Like wtf. I mean an under boss fits him so well too. Should I ask him? What? No! Taehyung, stop thinking nonsense. For the rest of the time there. It was all I could think of. I tried acting cool, but Jungkook noticed something was up.
*bing, bing, bing*
Final fracking lee!!! I got up. Grabbed my stuff looked at JK and he did the same and we left.
                                     ~time skip~
The day went pretty well from there I didn't see the rest of my friends until the end of school and JK well I still acted a bit strange, but I calmed down. 
"Hello, Jin hyung~!"

(OMFG I DIED JIN YOU DANGEROUS MAN)Kim seokjinAge: 18From: Gwacheon, South KoreaLiving: Seoul, South KoreaOccupation: Singer, cook, dancer

Kim seokjin
Age: 18
From: Gwacheon, South Korea
Living: Seoul, South Korea
Occupation: Singer, cook, dancer.
Personality: like a mom, dad jokes, very funny, handsome, caring, sweet, warm hearted don't get him mad though.
Sexuality: bi sexual
Friends: Kim namjoon, min yoongi, Jung hoseok, Park jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook.
Best friend: namjoon
———————————————————————————
"Oh hey tae my son how are you!? I feel like I didn't see you all day!"
"Yeah we really didn't and once again I'm not you son!!!"
"Yes you are dont be disrespectful!"
"Whatever! Anyways hyung I have an important question...."
I fiddle with my fingers. I was nervous and he noticed...
"Well do you know anything about jungkooks job?"
"Hmm I dont know exactly,but.... I know he works for his father which his father owns something big I'm not sure of what it is though. That's all I can really.... he doesn't tell me either he always avoids the question. But why do you ask tae?"
"Oh because he does the same with me and I was just curious about it!"
"Yeah I understand we all are curious ahahahha *jins iconic laugh*"
"Speaking of all. Where are the others?"
"Well namjoon had to go work! Yoongi basketball practice for next season. Jimin dance, hobi as well. And JK well I'm guessing at his work! Didn't you see him?"
"No he left in a hurry and for some reason had an extra bag, but the bag looked hella expensive and just odd."
"Oh really? That's kinda strange....hmmmm! Oh well! Let's go eat how about that!?"
"Sure my parents aren't home until 6 anyways so let's go hyung!"
No ones POV.
Jin and Taehyung walked together to a near restaurant. It was korean BBQ. The boys talked about their future plans until tae found a familiar face staring at him deeply.
"Ugh it's that girl again from earlier. What a coincidence she is here."
"Who tae?"
"The girl staring at me. Over there to our left."
"Ooooh her! Yeah I've heard about her before her family is apart of this big gang I guess and she is the spoiled brat and always try's to get her hands on jungkook or anybody who's rich or also apart of a gang!"
Tae looked surprised at his hyungs comment. This just added more to his theory. He was starting to believe it more and more.
"Oh really!? I didn't know that! She was bothering us this morning specially jungkook. Hyung do you know anything about mafias or gangs?"
"Yeah she always does so don't worry! Hmm not very much, but here is what I know (warning I'm not sure if this is true but whatever) there are rankings like boss, underboss, soldiers and more. I also heard that big gangs/mafias get like badges. Like top people get gold with their name and what they are. Middle class gets sliver and their names. The lowest get copper and their names on it as well or sometimes a badge with the mafias/ gangs logo on it. They could deal with other gangs, drugs, missions and things like that."
Tae seemed surprised at his hyungs logic of this topic.
"W-what kind of missions?!"
"Missions like going to eliminate other important or bad people. I heard, that there is  good and bad mafias."
"That's. Just wow."
Tae was amazed at this logic.
"Yeah it is! Also tae, why are suddenly interested in this topic?"
Taehyungs POV.
OMG SHOULD I TELL HIM!?
"Well-I..uh"
"You see I....."
"I SAW A BADGE IN JKS BAG THE SAME BADGE YOU JUST DESCRIBED"
I yelled. I covered my mouth embarrassed of my actions. I can't believe I told him!
Just when I was about to say something I heard-

"YEAH THAT.  WTF"
The food came the both looked freaked out and shocked not knowing what to do or react! They ate talking about it. Both boys finished their food and payed for then headed to a near by park.
"JIN HYUNG WE CANT LET JUNGKOOK WE KNOW"
"NO DUH REALLY I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CALL HIM AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING! NO SHIT! TAE DONT MENTION ANYTHING AT ALL TO HIM!"
"Mention what"
The boys see a familiar face smirking at them.

OOOH I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE!? HmMmmMm? If you read this thank you! Please share it with others and please read my yoomin fanfic my lovely student! Alright that's all take care bye!!!